Thread: Targets

Targets

Since some of you are into Police Pistol comps, does anyone have a Fig 11 target?

I have been all over the Internet, but I can't find one. I can find American targets that are similar, but not the standard British Army ones on which I trained.

Alan.

Hi Alan

Sorry - got no Fig 11s now (they are non PC - replaced with a Dispersed Pattern target - if you squint - it still looks like the old charging man !!) ) - so got plenty of the 'replacement' ones - they are the same colouring think its called tan/black(DP2 full size ) & also 1/2 size jobbies

Lemmeknow

Cheers

Roy
    Last edited by harricook; 19-01-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks Roy. I only want one of the originals for nostalgic reasons, but thanks for the offer anyway.

ATB,

Alan.

Hi Alan

Spotted some ickle diddy ones on "that site" see item 380098436724

I'll also ask some of my .......**cough**...... contacts to see if I can source any original full size Fig 11s for you

All the best

Roy

Hi Alan

Got a link for you - but take a seat & hide your wallet !!!

These guys sell Fig 11s http://www.special-forces-adventure-...11_targets.htm

But they want £18 for 5 !!!!

When you consider the DP2s (the Fig 11 replacements that I have RETAIL at around 55p (and come in at trade way lower) £18 for 5 is criminal ......

I'll keep trying for you !!

Cheers

Roy

I think I have got hold of one for you.

pm me address to post.

AA S410K .22, BSA Supersport .22, HW40 .177, Umarex Berretta 92fs .177 Webley Junior .177 (1954)

I had half a dozen Fig 12's rolled up and stuffed down the side of my desk. I just went to get them out for you and discovered that my pet rabbit has turned them into a little nest of confetti. You can have them if you want but he's had his left shoulder and the tip of his bayonet chewed off. Sorry...

These targets just can't be found in a downloadable format, I think it is because they are crown copyright more than not being PC though.

M

Have you had a look on Jim D's site?

http://www.targetbunny.btik.com/p_Home.ikml

Dont know if they are the ones you mean, but he has some on there that can be printed on multiple A4 to produce the big ones.

Perhaps worth a look?

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Nostalgic things

38thFoot has offered me a target. Thanks for your efforts. My mates think me insane for wanting a Fig11, but in my Signals unit we rarely carried rifles but always had pistols, and I really enjoyed shooting Fig11 targets out to 100 yards, although 50 yards was the official limit.

Alan.