Thread: ROHM TWINMASTER TRAINER

ROHM TWINMASTER TRAINER

Hi all, I have just purchased a Rohm Twinmaster Trainer, lovely pistol, shoots far better than me! I have a little problem with it in that the trigger pressure is too hard, I have backed off the allen nut adjuster all the way, and it still isn't light enough for me. Does anyone have any suggestions? cheers, Jim.

BigEars Guest
    Not being funny but have you got the right screw? I'm not familiar with this model but on the Twinmaster Top you have to take the grip off to access the trigger pressure screw, the one you can see with the gun intact controls the travel.

Hello mate, thanks for the contact, I folloowed the instruction manual and took the grip off and found the adjuster screw underneath, screwed it right in and found the trigger way hard, then unscrewed it in one revolution turns and testing it each time, but it just doesnt come down far enough for me, wondered if maybe I need to take it to a gunsmith for some technical work? cheers, Jim.

Is this the model that looks like a rimfire competition pistol? It may have a removable cover in front of the back sight. Once taken off it will expose the hammer which when manually cocked should reduce the trigger pull greatly. If you've already tried this I apologise. Its a while since I fired one.

Thanks for that mate, Yes i have tried that, by cocking it first the trigger is then single action, which is ideal for competition/target use. without cocking it first it is in double action which is fine for plinking, cheers, Mate..