Thread: stag horn grips for colt pistol

stag horn grips for colt pistol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pair of stag horn grips for a pistol, dont know model but they have a vintage feel to the horn so probally victorian

£25 including postage

first to say in the thread gets themcolt grips
    Last edited by paulsfrost; 02-02-2009 at 02:09 PM.

grips

hi any pics?

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Genuine stag, are they?

I'll take the chance that they'll fit my Uberti Colt-clone: I'll take them, and I'll pay for shipping to the US.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

What ever they are, they are not for any Colt that a clone is nw available for. My guess would be an S&W, but to tell you the truth, for late 1800's revolvers, they could be off anything. The "grain" looks more manufactured than natural....

hi jim, just checked out the grips, they are organic not manmade, look more like stained bone though, they have blood vessel grooves and channels on the reverse.
    the other guy on here doesnt think they are colt maybe S&W, postage would be £2.50 if you still want them, I think they are very old, i bought them to make a unique folding knife handle but never got around to it

heres pictures of the reverse

reverse pictures

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Thanks, Paul, but I wanted them for my Unerti Colt-clone. Otherwise, I don't have a pistol that they'd fit.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

grips

hi i have several colts including a clone,dont look colt to me,hope this helps

think it might be for another type of pistol but useful to someone