Thread: webly hurricane?? how much??

webly hurricane?? how much??

how much do webley hurricanes sell for these days, i ask because theyve been discontinued so now theres only what ever was left in circulation so how much do they go for second hand these days in good condition!!???

18 months ago saw boxed .22 good condition £110.Ditto not boxed £80. Not seen any recently. These are usually good shooters if not abused. I prefer .177 as it has more power.

well i have a boxed webley hurricane in great condition and in great working condition with no faults or damage at all, and was wondering how much its worth like, it still has the scope adapter and the small alan key that cums with it and also the user manual??

If it really has no faults or damage at all , ie, completely and utterly unmarked just as it left the factory, £110 does sound right. Anything less than £100 I'd put it right back in your cupboard and wait.

You still see them for less, but they aren't making them any more. People will catch on. They aren't remotely rare, but equally they are a good buy just to shoot, and IMHO a minter is worth a minimum of £100 for that alone.

Hurricane

I sold a boxed Hurricane with all the bits for a club colleague for £140 about 6 months ago. I think it was an early model with just "Hurricane" on the body.

Mike95

hmmm thinking about selling it, as it really is in mint condition, none of the black has faded and neither has the all the words written on it, it really is in great condition, all though would be a shame to see my first airgun leave me lol

I saw a very nice example in Park Street Guns, St Allbans, going for £80.00, don't know if they had the box, but it looked pristine, all the lettering was like new.

I was tempted, but I've got enough pistols at the moment!

Hurricane

Just to confirm and clarify my pm's from yesterday.

I will have this gun subject to agreed price.

Mel

sold my immaculate .177 tempest, boxed for £90 posted a few months ago.
    maybe i should've asked for more.

nice little pistols - used to have the hurricane too but prefered the tempest.

jc

Just bought a Hurricane on here for £80 described as near mint. Can't wait for it to arrive. I had one about 15 years ago, good gun, but i really want this one for old times sake, and am hoping it will go up in value a little.
    You tube channel bassmanrich44 2000 subscribers and counting! 5000 now