I have been a big fan of Bushnell scopes ever since I bought my 4200 and used it on my HMR. I decided to go for another for the rapid but didn't want to pay crazy money so I looked at the Legend.
I found it new for £148 (Binoculars UK) and purchased it after getting some positive feedback from other BBS members.
It arrived this week and I got it mounted on the Rapid. Comparing it to the MTC Mamba 4-16x50 I have I expected it to suffer in the low light having only the 40mm objective lens and 25mm tube - I was very much mistaken! In fact I found it brighter than the MTC. It was also very sharp and clear.
I took it out for a target shoot in the fading light to get it zeroed. I was shooting at 40m and on 15x mag the target was clear and sharp. Eye relief was more sensitive than the 4200 but no different to the MTC. The image quality difference between the Legend and the 4200 was hard to deduce which really impressed me!
As the light faded I was astounded at the Legend, being able to remain on full mag and still have an accurate, clear target acquisition!
I have not yet hunted with the scope but from what I have seen in the poor light on the targets it will perform well under the lamping conditions.
The parallax ring moves smoothly and feels solid; the same applies for the zoom ring. The mildots are fairly large and the cross hair thicker than on the 4200 and MTC range but at the ranges I will be shooting this will not cause a problem for me. It may pose a problem if shooting small targets at long range.
The scope is classy in aesthetics and overall I am very pleased with it - I honestly believe that to find a scope of comparable quality you would have to pay a lot more money.

Hope this review helped.

Cheers
Si