Thread: Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 mildot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Squire View Post
    Hang on I'll just have a look...

The adjustment ring is marked 10yrds, but I think at 5x mag it is less than this. My garage is about 7yrds long and from one end to the other is just about in focus with the ring on minimum and 5x mag.
    Thanks Squire, When the weathers bad i put targets up in a barn, So this scope will be useful for all my shooting situations. atb. Brian

No probs. Another feature on this scope (which I've only just noticed ) is that the parallax adjustment ring can be adjusted itself. There are three small screws locking it to the objective bell, these can be loosened and for example the 30yrd mark be reset to where your eye finds 30yrds focus. Clearly the deltas between ranges on the ring can't be altered but an interesting feature nevertheless.
    Regards,
    Dave.

Legend

I also got one of these from Binoculars UK, I got mine last week. I was also impressed by the clarity on full mag while zeroing at the range. What also impresses is the depth of focus, it's not necessary to be bang on with the objective adjustment even on full mag. I used it on my HMR lamping on thursday, a still, misty night and took rabbit to 90yd with good clear target picture and the adjustable lamp kept fairly dim so's not to scare the rabbits. Very happy with it.