Thread: Bushnell Legend 5-15x40 mildot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Apparently all the Bushnell scopes made in the Phillipines are the scopes to go for.
    From what I have been told all the NEW Bushnell scopes made in China are not of the same quality.
    My legend 5-15x40 is made in the Phillipines.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Richards View Post
    Apparently all the Bushnell scopes made in the Phillipines are the scopes to go for.
    From what I have been told all the NEW Bushnell scopes made in China are not of the same quality.
    your 100% correct.....
    cz .22 ns200/lanber deluxe 12g for sale/luxano 12g/open ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Richards View Post
    Don't forget Japan! The top of the line Bushnell Elites are made there. The top of the range from many leading manufacturers of optical products come from Japan or Germany. It is interesting that many leading scope makers-Bushnell, Simmons and others- moved their quality manufacturing to the Philippines which up to that point didn't really have a 'name' for optical quality.
    China will get it right however: it is just a matter of time before the 'Made in China' badge will NOT necessarily indicate entry level quality.
    'It may be that your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others'.

Reticles

I have three Bushnell Legends, one come from the UK market the other two from the USA. The UK market scope has a very fine ret, the USA purchased scopes have a thicker ret's. These were both purchased from the USA when the exchange rate was better, costing under one hundred pounds. Although Sportsman Gun Centre are doing these for about £135 at moment.

All three say made in Philippines

Martin
    Sako 85 Varmint stainless .308win-Tikka T3 Varmint .223rem.-Sako Quad varmint .17hmr- Beretta 682 gold E--Browning T-bolt .22lr-Anchutz 1417.22lr-Benelli M2 12g 7+1- Marlin 1864c .357mag- Daystate Airwolf .177- Daystate Mk3 .20

@ Pepperdog: dude, that's a seriously impressive collection of rifles
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

I've just bought one of these, partly on the strength of this review. First impression: wow

Can anyone explain the AO ring markings to me.

The ranges seem to be marked at three different levels, these align with the markings Y M Y

Also there are two markings for 100

??

Edit Yards Metres Yards Doh