Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: February's U.B.C competition starts today.

Hi Guys & Gals

Scores submitted so far for Februarys Competition.

Spring ~ 2
    SSP ~ 6
    Co2 ~ 6
    PCP ~ 1
    Side shoot ~ 3

Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Hi Paddy....thought I'd be able to shoot mine this weekend but now got to work so that's another I've missed....roll on the light nights!!...
    Eric.

"Hi Guys.

I'd like to show this message from a new competitor Baduila (member 148)when he submitted his score. He has said it is o.k, because I think it really sums up what this competition is about & how we can get involved in with the shooting ."

Nail on the head Paddy, Good to see how open & honest folk are.)

Baduila, just keep practising fella, it's taken me over 9 months to start to understand how technique is everything in pistol shooting. Even Co2 ones are not as easy as they seem.

My eureka moment came when i decided to try and tame a springer. Hard work, but the penny dropped, and I love both mine now, far more rewarding to shoot and my co2 and ssp aim is better for it (most of the time

Russ
    Last edited by Firestorm; 13-02-2009 at 11:02 AM.
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi Guys.

I'd like to show this message from a new competitor Baduila (member 148)when he submitted his score. He has said it is o.k, because I think it really sums up what this competition is about & how we can get involved in with the shooting .

Regards
    Paddy.
    Cheers, Baduila!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by mike145 View Post
    Hi paddy,

just posted my score for the side shoot, as I said real easy..NOT..
    Had to wear my glasses to see the target but then could`nt see the sights

good luck to all, its a challenge

mike

Thanks for the tip, Mike!

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Pad. E View Post
    Hi Guys & Gals

Scores submitted so far for Februarys Competition.

Spring ~ 2
    SSP ~ 6
    Co2 ~ 6
    PCP ~ 1
    Side shoot ~ 3

Regards
    Paddy.
    I'm off work today, Jan's coming home early, so we plan to shoot bullseye and side matches today, and get the scores to you by this evening.

And by the way: Happy Birthday!

Jim

Just shot my Main and Side matches. I tried to use reading glasses against Edgar, but they didn't help. He's tough!

Jim