Thread: Leapers Accushot 4-16x56 30mm ri scope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

scope

i have 2 of these scopes and i like em , the sidewheel is a bit tight on one (the others fine ) but well made and ex value!

have to agree, I had a play with oddjobs today, think they must be the compacts?? 4-12x44 rings a bell??

but was impressed by the quality and size/weight, think I will be keeping an eye out for one to replace the hubble space telesope thats on top of my gallery rifle at the moment
    Don't worry it only seems kinky the first time

Thumbs up

Thanks very much for the review mate.

I was pondering what scope to get to replace the no-name 3-9x50 that came with my rifle, and I think you've just sold me on one of these!

I saw one of these on an Ultra last nite at the club. Very nice looking scope with a lovely clear picture. I'm sorely tempted too.

Well read the review and same for me I will now go ahead and get this scope thought it may perform ok after doing the same ol'same ol' and trying to get info on it and this does it for me the sponsors scope will be sitting on the gun come the weekend

I have the 4-12x44 on my .22lr and it allows the shooting of 100yd bunnies, it was previously on my .17hmr and was good for 200yd shots.
    As you say good clear/crisp optics for not much money!!

thanks for the review. Been looking at one for several months. Are the turrets resettable? Meaning can you site in and then adjust the turrets to 0 so you can use them for adjusting distance?