Thread: Sharp Ace....Swop for Innova?

Sharp Ace....Swop for Innova?

I've got a fully serviced .22 Sharp Ace that i'm pondering on swopping for an Innova, it even comes with a UK Neil moderator adaptor.

It's in very good condition for a rifle thats approx 30 years old, i prefer the lighter Innova but if the right offer doesn't materialise i won't hesitate to keep it.

I'd like a .22 Innova (In good working condition) ideally with a fitted moderator adaptor, and a cash adjustment in my favour.

Any deal would be face to face in the Manchester area or within easy reach of same.

I don't want to sell i only want to swop, so i'll put a price of 300 guineas on it!

Any offers by PM ONLY.
    Last edited by OLD JUD; 07-02-2009 at 08:07 PM.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Hi

Hi mate

PM you.
    Money can't buy you happiness .. But it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.

Spike Milligan

innova/ace

Hi George
    I've still got the Innova you sold me about a year ago, (v pleased), with the silencer adaptor, I'd be up for a swap, how much cash your way?
    Regards
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevef View Post
    Hi George
    I've still got the Innova you sold me about a year ago, (v pleased), with the silencer adaptor, I'd be up for a swap, how much cash your way?
    Regards
    Steve
    You have PM Steve......

Oh, and a quick 'Bump' while i'm here!
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

A wee bump.......

BUMP..