Thread: target pistol advice

Question target pistol advice

Hi just looking for some advice before purchasing another pistol. Rohm or Falcon is either better than the other, any problems with either.

Cheers

Bill

Brough, Cumbria (just up from the Pub...Hic...!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill View Post
    Hi just looking for some advice before purchasing another pistol. Rohm or Falcon is either better than the other, any problems with either.

Cheers

Bill
    I am CERTAINLY no expert in the pistol field (just really starting...) but I would say the Rohm is a more 10m target orientated pistol and the Falcon a high class plinker....?

I have never owned a Falcon but the Rohm is a good starter in target shooting and good value (second hand)

But i am ready to be corrected...

HTH Dave.
    Air Arms S400 Custom shop .177 4-16x44 SR12 (the boy's bought his own rifle )
    HW97k Anniversary V-Mach Lazaglide .177 with a EB Sniper 10x42...And that is it...

BigEars Guest
    Don't know about the Falcon but if you get the PCP version of the Rohm it's more accurate at 20 m than I am . If you're serious and want to shoot at above 15m then don't get the CO2 version, it's a nightmare in cold weather due to pressure inconsistency.

Smile Pistols

Cheers guys I have only started with pistols too and just shoot in the U.B.C. comp on here and at our club pistol night, which isn't too serious.
    Would like a Rohm as most people at the club seem to have them, I've had a play with one and liked it a lot.

atb

Bill

I have a Twinmaster Top for sale over in the sales section. PM me if interested.

U.

i think once open sights become available the brocock aimx will be a contendor
    Air Arms S400 Nikko Gameking 4-16x50....

Talking Rohm

Sorry Urban but have already bought a Twinmaster Action from this very site but thanks for the post.
    Thanks to everyone else for the info

ATB
    Bill