Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: favourite pump up/s

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Hi Dave

At Present I have

Crosman 140
    Sheridan Bluestreak with checkered stock.
    Arcos Setra AS1000 in .177
    and a load of Crosman 1377 and 1322 Pistols.

Still on the go is my stainless Setra copy when I get time to finish it.

But the one pneumatic I realy would like to get my hands on would be a Daystate Sportsman.

All the best Mick
    So, I guess you'd like to have been just in front of the guy that's just found this, BRAND NEW.
    http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/o...MKIIMedium.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by uk litehammer View Post
    So, I guess you'd like to have been just in front of the guy that's just found this, BRAND NEW.
    Er

Yes

Bugger

Thanks for all replys gents, keep them coming. On my list this year are_ a setra, airlogic genisis and if i win the lottery a Sheridan model A, i do beleve that excellent gentleman Mr Laurie Armatruda is the proud owner of such an item ! atb

Quote Originally Posted by uk litehammer View Post
    Now then
    Funny as it may seem this isn't the Daystate I was thinking of.
    I was thinking of the very first multi pumps produced by Daystate, they looked like a huge Silverstreak with a swinging forearm pump.
    I'll have to dig the old Airgunworlds out to make sure now, but I'm pretty sure the one I saw wasn't a tranquillizer gun or an air shotgun.

All the best Mick

Smile

i owned a crosman model1 which i loved but stupidly let go..for £40

i had an innova that i sold for £30

i love my sheridan silver streak but my sharps ace is i think my fave pumper..

nearly forgot, i've had a crosman model 1322, 1377 and a mod1300 that used to nip the skin of my thumb every other pump (was glad top see the back of that one...
    crikey, i had one of those gamo (i think compact) single stroke pneumatic target pistols, stupidly accurate but quiet boringly 'dead' to shoot

john
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Well, my favourite was a Crosman pistol, the 1322 stage 1 with the steel breech is the best imho; but then I got a Sheridan HB20! Its a great little pistol, well made, accurate and powerful. Has anyone else got one? They don't seem that common, it took me about a year of looking to find one for sale!

Thumbs up "Nice Ace John"

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    i owned a crosman model1 which i loved but stupidly let go..for £40

i had an innova that i sold for £30

i love my sheridan silver streak but my sharps ace is i think my fave pumper..

nearly forgot, i've had a crosman model 1322, 1377 and a mod1300 that used to nip the skin of my thumb every other pump (was glad top see the back of that one...
    crikey, i had one of those gamo (i think compact) single stroke pneumatic target pistols, stupidly accurate but quiet boringly 'dead' to shoot

john
    Nice Ace John that model is my Favorite Sharp rifle I own a very nice 22 Innova but it cost a little bit more than 30 quid but worth every penny & one that I will be keeping forever! ATB Rellum

Quote Originally Posted by Rellum View Post
    Nice Ace John that model is my Favorite Sharp rifle I own a very nice 22 Innova but it cost a little bit more than 30 quid but worth every penny & one that I will be keeping forever! ATB Rellum
    That must be the biggest Sharp Ace in the world, look how it dwarfs those trees behind. :

It's either a very big gun or John has a lodger called Mr Miyagi.

I wish I had the patience to do such things.

Wax on, Wax off

ATB Mick

pump ups

jb mohawk multy pump .22 ,titan mohawk .22 single pump.sharp ace .22,sharp ace .177,daystate sportsman .22,sharp inova .22.love em ."O"........and 3 x crosman pistols.annyone got a sportsman .177 they dont want.hmmm

Bargin!

Just picked up an (OLD) Original Sheridan Blue Streak, Boxed as new with Original Manual, Pellets, Sights etc.

Royal Mail tried to deliver today but i was out, Should have it tomorrow!

Brings back the good old days hunting with my dad as a kid!

Cracking little gun.
    Last edited by Xverminate; 20-06-2009 at 11:07 PM.
    HW80 Venom Lazaglide .20 = Rapid 7 MK1 .20 = Original Model 45 .177 = CZ452 American .17HMR = Mossberg 410 = GECO 12 Bore

I can't believe this, I just walk in after machining a flat top O ring piston for a Crosman 1377 and I find everybody has gone all pump up on me.

We better have some music to pump to

Here you go

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tpprOGsLWUo

That's as old as the pistol I'm working on.

All the best Mick

Smile

That must be the biggest Sharp Ace in the world, look how it dwarfs those trees behind. :

It's either a very big gun or John has a lodger called Mr Miyagi.

I wish I had the patience to do such things.

Wax on, Wax off

ATB Mick

the missus calls me myagi

i have this too, i've taken it to bits zillions of times as the air was just blowing straight through, i seemed to have cured it at last, there's a round sort of screw in plate with a boss in the centre, i've put it in the other way round and it's pumping up and shooting (and holding the charge)
    when it's dry fired though it lets two 'pops' go

>>>sharps innova mk2<<<

john
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post

the missus calls me myagi

i have this too, i've taken it to bits zillions of times as the air was just blowing straight through, i seemed to have cured it at last, there's a round sort of screw in plate with a boss in the centre, i've put it in the other way round and it's pumping up and shooting (and holding the charge)
    when it's dry fired though it lets two 'pops' go

>>>sharps innova mk2<<<

john

Hi John

Nice little set up there, I never really got on with the Innova I borrowed off a mate of mine.
    By the way I really liked your Silver Streak photos on the AVA (I'd recognise your patio set anywhere ).
    There is a post on there at present from a guy who has a 6mm Setra, I didn't know they even made one.

All the best Mick

Hi John

Nice little set up there, I never really got on with the Innova I borrowed off a mate of mine.
    By the way I really liked your Silver Streak photos on the AVA (I'd recognise your patio set anywhere ).
    There is a post on there at present from a guy who has a 6mm Setra, I didn't know they even made one.

All the best Mick
    Just a peek at a couple !
    Pic_http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...Picture114.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gedfinn 2 View Post
    Very nice Ged
    I see you have an early 140 and a late one.
    At present I have half an early one and half a late one.
    I have them in my workshop where they are slowly mating,-- time permitting.
    The spare 140 valve will hopefully be going into a 1322 as an experiment, by the way what was the OD of the Benjy valve you posted pictures of in the general section.

The Spanish guy with the 6mm Setra is updating the Setra site and would like Photos of existing Setra's.
    I sent pictures of mine off to him this morning, I will send you his Email address if you're interested (and you John).

The reason I couldn't get on with the Innova I borrowed was probably due to the length and shape of the stock I just couldn't get on with it.

All the best Mick