Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air pistol shops / ranges in London?

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Well, Peter, I'm still in the mulling-over stage, but have been considering:

- HW 45

- HW 70

- HW 75

- a nice old Webley - shooter, not collector's item

- any other nice old springer

- Daisy Avanti 747

- Sheridan EB

I'm really a plinker, not a match shooter.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Well, Peter, I'm still in the mulling-over stage, but have been considering:

- HW 45

- HW 70

- HW 75

- a nice old Webley - shooter, not collector's item

- any other nice old springer

- Daisy Avanti 747

- Sheridan EB

I'm really a plinker, not a match shooter.

Jim
    Hi Jim

I bought an HW45 from here a week ago and it's the dog's . (Coarse british expression meaning very good)

Jim, if you're going to Stratford you could think about a trip over to Shooting Supplies in Bromsgrove. It's not far.

Well stocked shop covering all shooting disciplines. The owner is our club treasurer. No range at the shop though.

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I've heard a few plugs for this shop: they must be good.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

HW70

The HW70 is a great little pistol you shouldn't be disapointed there. Beeman has been championing it for years.

I enjoy shooting mine more than my HW40 or my Webleys.

But with regard to airgun shops in central London, twenty five years ago there were loads I could have recommended that would have made your eyes pop out but not now. Perhaps Airshooter in Rainham might be worth a visit. Rainham is a very short distance from central London by train. Have a look at his Website. He's got most of the pistols you mention and his prices are good for the UK.