Thread: Heeelp

kenpj Guest

Angry Heeelp

er indoors tells me she is fed-up sitting at home every Sat afternoon while I go to the ranges so she comes with me today, buys an AA200 and some 22's.

Anyone know a good sky-diving club/sub-aqua club/tiddlewinks club - ANYTHING - pref MEN ONLY.

LagomorphHunter Guest

Sadly I don't follow you. I'm dead chuffed when my 'her indoors' comes with me. She comes shooting with her own rifle, comes with me ferreting, cooks the rabbits, often after dispatching them with her fair hands.

I rather hope you are on your own here.

Perhaps I'm just lucky!

LHunter

just keep turning her turrets on the scope so she cant hit anything, they soon get bored with not hitting things

My good lady wife has taken up shooting as well; and beat me by one point in the club hunter at Lea Valley yesterday, coming second overall. Fair play to her . Its good that we can share a hobby as well as our lives together, and it looks as though our daughter will be starting to shoot before too much longer as well. Just consider all the folks who can't make it down to the range because the missus doesn't approve or weighs them down with so much dross that they never get the time to shoot.

Enjoy it matey.

David
    Last edited by Aeroman; 18-07-2004 at 08:42 AM.