Thread: Schmidt & Bender

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had a leupold vx111 with the fine cross reticule, in good light it was very good but under the lamp it was no good at all. I now have a s/b 3x12-50 with the a7 reticule and i cant belive how good it is. I have 3 s/bs 2 khales and 1 swaro also a zeiss so i know a good scope when i see one, but its what you like at the end of the day. Ath best Woodyd.

Since my last post on this particular thread I have purchased a S&B 8x56 Hungarian.This scope is nothing short of fantastic.It's going on my forthcoming .17HMR.
    A brilliant scope that is very popular with Deerstalkers too!
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Hi bulletboy

like you have just got a 8x56 , but its on my .223 and the quality of glass is excellent.I have had a scope switch around and on my .22 is a lovely little s&b 6x42-perfect, now what s&b for my HMR?? the trouble with good glass is that it becomes expensive having the same brand on them all
    I have had Leupold, Zeiss. Bushnell,Burris and wasnt mad on the eye relief on the Leupold but the others were all excellent, but i always fancied S&B and so far not been disappointed
    cheers
    craig