Hi all dont know if any one else has one but i have got a Scmidt & Bender 4x16x50 precision hunter with the mil dot reticule and i have to say for £1500.00 it is a fantastic scope but i am not so sure it is any better than my Leupold
4.5x20x50 mk4 LRT maybe it is just me i dont know i have always had leups this was propably my fathers fault as every think he shot when he was alive had a leupold on it,the glass is so clear on the schmidt that it would be easy to think there was no glass in it the tube is faultless as you would imagen and the BDC on the top fast action turret is fantastic the side parralax is spot on this was checked with a Leica ranger finder against the distance all the above is equaly true for the Leupold as well however the Leupold when i bought it was under a grand i think even now they are just over the magic £1000.00 the other thing is that there is more accessories available for the Leupolds so in summing up Leupold or Schmidt cannot make my mind up yet but if i do keep an eye on the scopes for sale section as one or the other will be on it.