Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God loves a tryer.

edbear2 Guest
    Banter aside......its a serious offer mate.....seems a shame as I have just used my last barricade tissue on it!..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7613893409131/

P.S.......this is not a sales thread or offer to sell this gun, so no PM's please!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Banter aside......its a serious offer mate.....seems a shame as I have just used my last barricade tissue on it!..
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/3122848...7613893409131/
    P.S.......this is not a sales thread or offer to sell this gun, so no PM's please!!!!!!!
    Sorry, but you have PM.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Pagoda113 View Post
    So I can`t dispose of that tatty old Haenel with the BSA peep sight to you then?
    Oh I suppose I could squeeze another one in John, as a personal favour to you, like.

Banter aside, that Relum is a generous offer Eddie. Some folk like those things. Making Ian pose with it is a bit cruel though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Oh I suppose I could squeeze another one in John, as a personal favour to you, like.

Banter aside, that Relum is a generous offer Eddie. Some folk like those things. Making Ian pose with it is a bit cruel though.
    Cruel it may be, but I'd pay good money to see (and photograph ) that!!!!!

Bob

edbear2 Guest
    Okeydokey......all done and dusted apart from delivery, gun offer was genuine and has been accepted, photo was wind up and wont be pushing my luck on that front

Thanks Ian .......P.S. no sneaky trying it out in the garden when you think no one is about - google earth has got much better these days!.......

Duff Beer is offline Whip me, strip me, make me pass dud cheques...
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    If Im offered any Genesis rifles I will pass them onto you as, being the fully fledged whimp that I am, I cant cock the damn things.
    ATB
    Ian
    Cheers mate, muchb appreciated. If you back the power down a little bit it becomes a lot easier to cock.
    Now with added Feinwerkbau 127
    In the beginning was the Genesis; it is the first and the last, it is the truth and the light, it shooteth straight when others fail. - Pagoda113

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Okeydokey......all done and dusted apart from delivery, gun offer was genuine and has been accepted, photo was wind up and wont be pushing my luck on that front

Thanks Ian .......P.S. no sneaky trying it out in the garden when you think no one is about - google earth has got much better these days!.......
    ED has very kindly offered to donate this rifle to this years annual charity fund raising events. For this reason, and this reason alone, I will pose holding the .... the .... [wait a minute, Im trying my best] .... Relum Tornado for photos but I reserve the right to remain clothed. Given permission from the site owner and mods we shall auction this rifle nearer the charity shoot date (9th Aug.)
    Could someone arrange for a Rivington R. or Tawd V member to pick this rifle up at the nearest national round of the UKHFT.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Making Ian pose with it is a bit cruel though.
    That's true.

Relum Tornados have feelings, too.

Exclamation response from the Relum lovers

I would like to respond from the Relum owners out there,

SNOB

I love mine I don't know why, maybe its because I love Marmite as well

If anyone wants to give away a relum I would gladly drive to collect it and pay a donation to any charity.

edbear2 Guest
    Mate........I had one (tornado) back in the 70's...was very happy with it until my mate lent me his mercury!....If I thought they were rubbish / beneath me .why would heve spent money re-springing it!.it was a toss up between this gun or a haenel I have, I hardly use either and just thought it would make a different prize or raffle item for a good cause........I 100% believe that ALL airguns have something to offer, and enjoy shooting a webley junior rifle as much as a daystate!.

edbear2 Guest
    P.S. ........on the collection / delivery front/.I am 10 miles south of worcester.......will travel to drop off rifle to any HFT shoot within an hour or so's driving when the time comes....I dont expect anyone to drive to my house!..email or P.M. me a few days before please is all I need.......might have some period pellets for here as well........ed