Thread: Practice makes..

Practice makes..

You better

Been practicing every day I can with my new Morini, fabulous gun it really is, so smooth and accurate (well in a pros hands )

I've been shooting in my back garden when I ranged at 15yds with my FT rifle, so today measured out 10m exactly and started shooting from there. Rested the pistol on a camera tripod to get some resembalance of zero and then shot a few cards, 10 shots at each.

This was my last card (not using the tripod) and I moved the balance weights further out. Pretty chuffed I have to say, off down to the club for the 1st time tonight so i'll see how I go down there.

Pic here : http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3582/...9650d3d2_o.jpg

If you look below the left hand 8 you can see where a rebound from my pellet catcher whizzed past my head . I have to cut the cards down to fit my catcher but i've ordered a proper size one. I'm also waiting on a new grip as this one is too small really, my hands need XL and this is only a medium.

Not bad at all there Andy, keep it up fella.

(if you hear a whistle, duck.......)

atb
    Russ
    Air Arms S400 Classic - Hawke Airmax 3-9x40 AO MAP6, SMK QB78 DL - JSR 4x40 Mildot ill.El Gamo ASI sniper, BSA Airsporter MkVI. UBC#22 - Sheridan EB22, Gamo Compact:R77-4:Falcon, Walther PPK, CP88 shiney, SMK G10, Baikal 53M:MAK, Crosman 357

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Well done, Andy!

I'm going out to do likewise this afternoon: but at 6 yards, and with my Smith.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Thanks. I quite fancy a multishot Co2 pistol as well, something like a CP88 to play with