Thread: 20yd/25yd benchrest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Thanks for the attachment John will be ordering the targets soon, I take it the entry forms electronically and the money in the post for the entry fees will suffice.

Andy
    Hi Andy
    Yes thats fine
    Please see my next post re score cards
    ATBest john
    hold me back !!

score card system

All targets will be scored by the clubs nominated scorer and retained until 1 month after the competition is completed. This is so that any anomalies can be checked if necessary

Because quite a number of club secretaries now have computer access, then I will send out a template/score card (in excel) that can be saved by the club and submitted after each round with the shooters scores.
    This will save a bit on postage and the need for sending me SAE's for results

I will obviously send hard copies of the score cards/results to those clubs that prefer not to use e-mail

ATB
    John
    Last edited by pennineway.fswo; 17-07-2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: score card info added
    hold me back !!

entries

Entries are now being received. Thanks to those clubs who have responded so far.
    If any other clubs would like an entry form please get in touch

There is no affiliation fee to the Midland league, just the team entry cost of £12.50 / team of 3 shooters.

John
    hold me back !!

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Re scoring are we using a standard/same guage or will we just be accepting that any .22 plug will be acceptable?

If we are saying all must use the same perhaps a link to a supplier of said guage would be helpful.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Plugs

Hi Simmmo
    Paul Lane are entering this league,so our plug'a are the ones used and supplied by the nsra,I think a plug as used for other competition has got to be ok,A bit of trust in fellow shooters is how I look at things,but we seem to have lost this in other parts of our sport,and not for the better IMO.We at paul lane club are looking forward to what we believe is needed in 22 bench rest,[competition by shooters for shooters]See you at Portishead.
    Regards John F.

Entry from Perth SBRC

Just to let you know we have two teams arranged and we have sent off the application. Could you confirm that NSRA .22 gauges are ok to use

Thanks

Iain

Hi, John

It is very sad to have to report that one of the members of our benchrest team has died. I will send you an email with details of the replacement team-member. A very sad business. Best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Iain D View Post
    Just to let you know we have two teams arranged and we have sent off the application. Could you confirm that NSRA .22 gauges are ok to use

Thanks

Iain
    hi Iain and Andy
    Our Club captain (John Fudge) does all our scoring with NSRA gauges so i believe it is the standard guage used for .22 rimfire cards
    I am away from home at present but I will confirm with John that it is a standard .22 NSRA guage and post confirmation on here
    ATbest John
    hold me back !!