Thread: 20yd/25yd benchrest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    John if you look at UKBR22 scores some of the better air rifle ones are shot off a bipod. I shoot both air and rimfire(badly) off a normal rest.

Although the coaxial one we are building is almost finished.

Just tried it a few minutes ago down the range and it was fantastic. Just hope my shooting can be as smooth as it.

Andy
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Latest update

The Midland league winter benchrest competition is to go ahead and shooting will commence in September

The printer has been advised to print off the targets

I will now send a copy of the application form, the rules and the information regarding purchase of targets to those BBS members who requested them

Following receipt of entry fee and completed applications, I will send out the score cards and stickers for the cards with shooting dates
    The competition is over 10 rounds

For anyone else who wishes to shoot in this league(teams of 3), please e-mail me for info
    ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

I look forward to this comp, John. It will be a great season. Thanks for organising it.
    Last edited by Powderfinger; 03-07-2009 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Getting myself organasised...