I have had quite a bit of feedback from the midland clubs and I now have about 20 teams of 3 that wish to enter.
I also see no reason why clubs from outside the midlands should not enter teams

Rule wise, it is being left up to me to decide on whether we go down the NSRA route, ie a simple flat front rest and no rear rest, or the UK22BR route of an adjustable front rest topped with a sandbag plus a small sand bag rear rest.
The UKBR set up makes more sense to me and allows sporting type rimfire and air rifles with a rounded fore-end to be used (many shooters wishing to take part are from LSR leagues and only have the 1 rifle which is of lighter weight and rounded fore-end ) Anyone wishing to use a purpose made match benchrest rifle can do so of course.

Teams will be seeded into divisions based on averages and a team can consist of shooters using different types of rifle. Divisions will be formed based on the team averages after the first 2 rounds.

Targets are likely to be based on UKBR - 25 yard target with the 2 mm bull and a slightly scaled down version for those teams that only have a 20 yard range

I will update this thread as necessary to keep those interested informed and when the time comes, I will send out the entry forms
John