Thread: FEG-GPM-01 Pistol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

FEG-GPM-01 Pistol

I have had my FEG-GPM-01 CO2 pistol for just a few weeks and although it is probably about twenty years old it is in mint condition. The quality of it is amazing the frame is made of solid aluminium machined out for all the parts to fit in. It has a good solid steel barrel good adjustable sights both front and back and a nicley carved wooden grip. The valve assembly is made of brass and just screws in to the frame unlike most CO2 guns the Co2 bulb dose not press against the valve instead you have a long aluminium tube in to which a bulb piercing thing is put then the bulb is incerted with the nozzle facing away from the valve the tube is then screwed on to the brass valve and tightened with a spanner so that the gas fills the tube much like a pcp would be. This gives you up to seventy shots with as fare as I can tell good even pressure till the gas runs out. This is without a doubt the best best air pistol that I have ever shot the trigger is so light and smooth that my shooting is improving day by day I cannot recommend it enough. I think that the Feg factory must have closed as I cannot find any information about it the only links that I can find are for there cartridge guns but no mention of air guns. I would be interested if anyone has any information on them or or even has one as the one that I have is only the second one that I have ever seen.

Just added this link with pics.
    Pat

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=343772
    Last edited by beagle2; 23-06-2009 at 09:54 PM.

I was hoping that someone out there would have one to see what they think of it and if it is possible to get parts for it etc.

Pat

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    FEG, you mean the Hungarian company that also gave us the Relum Tornado and the 'Hurricane' (not) underlever pistol? Amazing, did not know they made match pistols too.

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    FEG, you mean the Hungarian company that also gave us the Relum Tornado and the 'Hurricane' (not) underlever pistol? Amazing, did not know they made match pistols too.
    From what I can gather they made airguns for lots of other manufacturers who just put there name on them real quality stuff I do like the look of there version of the Walther pp pistol not that we could have one. They just seem to have disappeared perhaps someone who speaks Hungarian could check on the internet as the English site is down.

Sorry for the bad news, but FEG closed few years ago...
    Based on my information some parts are still available for GPM pistols, so if you need anything, I can check it in Hungary for you.
    It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62.
    You can find some pics here: http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62

Quote Originally Posted by btamas View Post
    Sorry for the bad news, but FEG closed few years ago...
    Based on my information some parts are still available for GPM pistols, so if you need anything, I can check it in Hungary for you.
    It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62.
    You can find some pics here: http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62
    Thanks btamas I assumed that they had finished as I could not find there site on the internet. That ponggi site is most helpful I will put it in to Babel Fish and translate it. I was thinking myself that it would make a nice rifle I was quite impressed with that. I do not need any parts at the present time but when or if I do need anything it is nice to no that I can ask you to see if you could try and locate the parts for me.
    Thanks again Pat

Quote Originally Posted by beagle2 View Post
    They just seem to have disappeared perhaps someone who speaks Hungarian could check on the internet as the English site is down.
    Sorry for bad news, but FEG closed down some years ago. As I know spare parts are available for GPM so if you need something, I can check it in Hungary for you. It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62. You can find some pics here:
    http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Just read this! Gosh, FEG gone too, another piece of airgunning history dead. Long live the Tornado!

Quote Originally Posted by btamas View Post
    Sorry for bad news, but FEG closed down some years ago. As I know spare parts are available for GPM so if you need something, I can check it in Hungary for you. It can be interesting that there is a gun based on GPM: FEG CLG62. You can find some pics here:
    http://www.ponggi.hu/index.php?mod=clg62