Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: dream pistol

dream pistol

if the government would buy a hat to keep it head warm insted of keeping it up it ass i would have a brocock orion 6 in nickle

Ali-C is offline It looks so pretty burning
    An FN Sive Seven replica, I saw it once and fell in love with it. Bloody handgun ban.

Quote Originally Posted by royalscotsgrays View Post
    if the government would buy a hat to keep its head warm insted of keeping it up it ass
    PMSL SOOOOO well put

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by davep90 View Post
    and then theres always this to consider
    http://www.steyr-sportwaffen.at/cont...%20Ansicht.jpg
    Never understood the point of that pistol. It's the Steyr LGB-1 biathlon rifle with a pistol grip, a wee cylinder, and a cut down barrel, and a cheepo red dot sight precariously balanced about 12 inches above the barrel!?!? What does it do that an LP-10 0r 50 doesn't do?

I have the LP-50, and I think that is a far nicer looking pistol, comes with proper open sights as standard as well ;-) Would love an LP10 in silver just to make a matched pair (and the LP 10's trigger is to die for), but I ain't that rich or good. The 50 does me fine for now. A scope rail would be a good upgrade for me
    Support All Shooting Sports!

I already have my dream air-pistols: FWB 65 and Webley Tempest. An LP10 is next on my list.

Brough, Cumbria (just up from the Pub...Hic...!)
    I loved my LP10 (hope you are looking after her cookie...) but I love the LP5 more....

It does everything you could ever want of a pistol, and does it all SUPERBLY...

Only thing I would change it for is an LP50.... ANYONE....????

Regards, Dave.
    Air Arms S400 Custom shop .177 4-16x44 SR12 (the boy's bought his own rifle )
    HW97k Anniversary V-Mach Lazaglide .177 with a EB Sniper 10x42...And that is it...

Smile Ratgunner

Fortunate to have a HW 45 .22, HW 40 .177 Scoped, Daisy Rodgers .177 Mod 717, just stripped and serviced my 1953 Webley junior .177,

But have really got the Hots for A Brocock AimX .25 that will be out in due course at 5.7 ft lbs, by the time I have saved half of the price it should be on the market, Drool!