Thread: gamo compact

gamo compact

got one in a deal a few days ago an trigger was as rough as hell, any way a strip down and a polish and a fettle here and there, changed the adjusting screw cos it was to short, what an improvement nearly as crisp as my HW40, still thinking of doing the other mod mentioned in other thread but will see what happens on thurs night when i go to the range, all in all its a good pistol but the build quality well that leaves a lot to be desired laminated trigger sears no proper adjustment, about 2.3ish ft/lbs nice grips tho

Niel
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400

I have shot a compact and really liked it, went to my local shop to buy one and looked at a 2nd hand one. they wanted like £100 or somethin and it was rough (in my opinion anyway I ended up comin out with a hw75 and i love it
    Air Arms S400 Nikko Gameking 4-16x50....

Quote Originally Posted by davep90 View Post
    I have shot a compact and really liked it, went to my local shop to buy one and looked at a 2nd hand one. they wanted like £100 or somethin and it was rough (in my opinion anyway I ended up comin out with a hw75 and i love it
    yerr the hw75 is a nice SSP pistol, would have liked one to keep all my pistols HW but will see how this goes, if i get pi$$ed off with it it will sell

atb
    Niel
    Last edited by RiffRaff; 26-02-2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: spelling
    shoot safe
    Niel
    spelling mightbe hitt n missz but i dont mizz with the Ripley or the S400