Thread: Air Rifle Shop/Dealer In NorthWest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tonys camo in saltney chester, isn't too far from you either, always has a good range of rifles in

I frequented Queens St in Chester for HM GUN MONKS (or something like that), Dragon Field Sports in Wrexham town centre and Photocam in Birkenhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor_F View Post
    I frequented Queens St in Chester for HM GUN MONKS (or something like that), Dragon Field Sports in Wrexham town centre and Photocam in Birkenhead.
    Photocam has gone, and i wouldnt bother with either of the other two anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Andy478 View Post
    Photocam has gone, and i wouldnt bother with either of the other two anymore
    Really? Fair enough it has been donkies since I went to photocam. Seemed it was in a sorta rough area for a gun shop. What's up with the other two though? I got a hw45 from dragon field's sport.. although I had some weird security guy linger around me in there. And I went to HM gun monks again when back at xmas for some pellets. Truesay that there is a bloke in there who just comes over really really weird.. it's like he's scared stiff or something. But you just know he has a sawn off under the desk so it's like eeeerrr! I was raised on teh wirral mate

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor_F View Post
    Really? Fair enough it has been donkies since I went to photocam. Seemed it was in a sorta rough area for a gun shop. What's up with the other two though? I got a hw45 from dragon field's sport.. although I had some weird security guy linger around me in there. And I went to HM gun monks again when back at xmas for some pellets. Truesay that there is a bloke in there who just comes over really really weird.. it's like he's scared stiff or something. But you just know he has a sawn off under the desk so it's like eeeerrr! I was raised on teh wirral mate
    me too mate still here aswell

fotokam

i went to fotokam and when i got there the shop was virtually empty,i didnt know he was closing,even Ian didnt say anything when i was speaking to him the previous week,spoke to George as he was doing the finishing touches to the shop,and he said business had been sh'ite for the last 2 years,.Theres a good shop by Mold,Johns Armoury its called only does air-rifles and accessories,and hes got a 55m range there,good chap,very helpful and friendly,and hes got a nice selection of guns in stock,well worth a visit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ive lived on the wirral all my life and its crap,in my opinion.........Bren

BAR in Blackpool well worth a visit
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"

i hear Chesire gun rooms is well worthy of a vist , shall be going there myself tommorow to see