Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had a bit of dusting to do today

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    Looking forward to receiving my Hornet now , what did you think of it Gareth ?? what was the shot count like etc ?
    Hi Will, it is a superb rifle matey. Quite litterally pellet on pellet with JSB 4.53s @ 35 yards (honestly, I $h!t you not ), and exactly 64 good equal power shots per charge before drop off due to the on board BSA regulator . Very nearly bought it back in actual fact, but sticking to the Scorpion as my token pcp now until I can afford an R-10 . Atb m8: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Excellent collection with some real airgun icons in there including the HW35/50/80, FWB Sport, RWS45 and even a Relum Tornado.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Will, it is a superb rifle matey. Quite litterally pellet on pellet with JSB 4.53s @ 35 yards (honestly, I $h!t you not ), and exactly 64 good equal power shots per charge before drop off due to the on board BSA regulator . Very nearly bought it back in actual fact, but sticking to the Scorpion as my token pcp now until I can afford an R-10 . Atb m8: G.
    Cheers Gareth, Cant wait now, I have a vintage german sniper to put on top the glass is so clear , 64 shots sounds good to me, I was tempted to hold back and by a T10 but that could be my 38th

Cheers
    Will..

Hi again, sorry, of course you are right, its the second from the right in picture four (pump-up).
    Had one myself, don't tune it up, I'll blow its seals, as you know what isn't monkey is plastic.

ATB, R

MENTAL!!!But still VERY impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Requoil View Post
    Hi again, sorry, of course you are right, its the second from the right in picture four (pump-up).
    Had one myself, don't tune it up, I'll blow its seals, as you know what isn't monkey is plastic.

ATB, R
    The Crosmans Not as well built as the others I got , more plastic than anything else..
    I think one of the seals has gone, its hissing when I pump it up..

ATB
    Will..

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    Excellent collection with some real airgun icons in there including the HW35/50/80, FWB Sport, RWS45 and even a Relum Tornado.

ATB
    Ian
    Cheers Ian
    Wish I held onto the other oldies I had..

Will..

Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    Cheers Ian
    Wish I held onto the other oldies I had..

Will..
    Dont we all I could start a new thread:
    'Collectable Guns We Regret Parting With' but Im depressed enough as it is without mentioning that Kynoch Swift!

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk