Thread: BSA Mark 1

BSA Mark 1

Hi
    Just got a mark 1 bsa airsporter in .177 and in the books it said the 177 has a shorter cylinder than the .22, now i have a .22 mark 1 aswell and both the cylinders are the same size. so why was there two diffrent size cylinders in .177.
    JJJJJJ

IIRC, basically, the shorter cylinder one is the Airsporter Club only available in .177. The longer cylinder is the Airsporter Mk 1 available in .177 and .22.
    I, of course, stand to be corrected.
    I suppose BSA in their wisdom couldn't see the need to produce two different length cylinders when one standard size would suffice.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    IIRC, basically, the shorter cylinder one is the Airsporter Club only available in .177. The longer cylinder is the Airsporter Mk 1 available in .177 and .22. ... I, of course, stand to be corrected.
    No need for any correction there my fine knowledgeable friend, as you are spot on and as right as a right thing on a special day for being right . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.