Thread: 10m Pistol Postal Comps?

10m Pistol Postal Comps?

As part of my training/progress in 10m pistols I'm trying to enter as many postal comps as possible.

I've so far found 2, one is a Dorset League and the other is Cumbria and Northumbria. But I only found them by luck.

Is there a list somewhere or does anyone have any other clubs they know about that I can participate in?

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Check out our (Umarex Boys Club) Sticky in this section: we have Bullseye, Snooker, and Police Pistol matches every month. Side matches, too!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Although I think you have to be a member , but don't the NSRA have postal league comps ?

Yeah I've checked that out, £40 for a new member for a year, £70 per year afterwards

They do a postal comp however, gonna post details on it soon according to the website.

or another way is to join a club or county team that is affiliated to the nsra.
    steyr lp5,steyr lp10,hw77k,bsa buccaneer .177,bsa scorpion .177,original 6g
    happy with my lot!

Well i've just joined the Cambridge 177 club. I 'think' their NRSA affiliated, gonna find out on Friday. Thats where i'll be shooting all my postal entries anyway.

I'm not gonna pay £40 to the NRSA, when I can enter club postal comps at £3 to £6.

NSRA - heads up - Individual postal shoot.

Hi

If you want to join the NSRAs individual 10M air pistol competitions you need to ring them THIS WEEK, and get your entry back first class. Its approaching closing date for entries, as first cards have to be shot in April. (As I've just discovered!)

You have to be a full member to enter these, £40 for the first year if you pay by DD.

If your local club has a spare place in its team, you can enter with the club on the affiliate comp, but I believe you will need to be atleast an associate member (according to my club) which is £49 so you might as well be a full for the year at least, whilst the NSRA is doing the Welcome offer.

Hope that helps
    Linnet
    My Guns: a Walther LP200;& a Weihrauch HW40PCA

Cumbria & Northumbria Postal shoot

Hi again!
    Just discovered that entries for this postal shoot also need to be in asap - closing date 14th March. So get your forms and cheques in the post

Linnet
    My Guns: a Walther LP200;& a Weihrauch HW40PCA