Thread: Bleedin quiet on here tonite...

Bleedin quiet on here tonite...

Must be cos of the HFT - is it Chester this weekend?

How's the non-competers doing then? I spent the day doing not a lot, took our lass shopping and sorted some targets out for next week

Rang the 'keeper up to sort some shooting for tomoro, and he's given me another 500 acres of riverside and woodland to mooch about in - can't wait!

ATB,

Dan

Hiya Dan,
    Just got back from Newquay with a friend.
    We headed down there on Friday for the weekend but ended up leaving after our first night..
    Newquay is a different place from what I used to know of it.
    I thought for a moment I had accidently got on a plane and ended up in Ibiza.. The place was saturated with noisy louts, football hooligans and well,.. you can imagine what the women were like.
    It was like a bad night in Weston Super Mare and I won't be going down there again.

A little drained from all the travelling but that's nothing this pint of Guiness won't cure.

Dave,
    They said you can't polish sh*t.. well mine's chrome plated

jonathanjones Guest
    hey there, it must be the shoot as u said mate!!!, well ive been doin my gardens and chillin, my sisters hamster died yesterday and gave the "body" to me to dispose of!!!!...

so i chopped it up and put it out for the crows out my back garden!!

****** crows r too smart for that though but worth a go eh!!!

i dont suppose youve talked to anyone with a "new s-16 have you???

chhers(damn stella!)

jonathan

Hehe - shoulda stuck around for the slappers mate

Jonathan - nice one on the hamster, a little disturbing, but nice one nonetheless

No ideas on the S-16, but they do look a bit of alright don't they?

jonathanjones Guest
    i know m8!!! i am making progress at therapy but the shrink still cant make me admit the s-16 is ****!!(im in denial)

and i still want the new one !!

glutton for punishment i guess!!

jonathan

Sam Guest
    Spent a relaxing day with my daughter.

Run out and about in the car first thing, then off to the swimming baths for a bit, back home, bite to eat, kip on the setee then an afternoon of nothingness, jus' me and my little girl.....

Bliss!

draftsmann Guest
    You back in the north with all them satanic mills and black pudding and that, Sam?

Adrian

RochdaleLad Guest
    I'll have you know, we don't eat black pudding in the refined part of t'grim North (Lancashire - the only bit of Northern that's worth bothering with )

Bring on the war of the roses (no, not Micheal Douglas )

David.

Sam Guest
    Originally posted by draftsmann
    You back in the north with all them satanic mills and black pudding and that, Sam?

Adrian
    For now.

Kev. (Cambs.) Guest
    Ah..., yesterday what a waste of time....

Got suckered into sorting my daughters pc out - the mouse had been 'freezing', and she' no good navigating Windows using only the tab and cursor keys!!

After much pee'ing about with new drivers, decided it was time for a fresh install, i.e., format the hd and general clean up. Problem was the mouse still would not work, so got a spare from another pc, which worked perfectly. Tried the dodgy mouse on my laptop - didn't work .

Moral of the tale, if your optical mouse still lights up when moved - but sod all happens to the cursor - throw it - don't waste a good days shooting reinstalling WinXP and loads of apps.