How many of you Guy,s out there have had any problems with the new Nikko Target Master scopes. I bought one at the end of last year, which was a 10-50 x 60 which I returned due to some of the finish missing under the top pop-up turret, and also the very cloudy nature of the optics at full mag.;together with the crosshairs been out of square with the turret centres. I had to wait a few months for a new shipment to arrive into the country, and I have managed to get it replaced, but as yet I have not had the pleasure of using the crossbow to which it is fitted to as I am not able to shoot the weapon safely at the moment due to ill-health. I do have a fellow member in the gun club I belong to, who has had alot of problems with his, including loosing the indexing in his top turret, and also the unscrewing of the same turret from the main tube...I think he sumed it up like this...."I wish I never bought the Bloody thing!" I think that the makers are on the limits of what they can do for the price that the scopes are been sold at. If they could improve their engineering quality the scope would be up there as a target scope of choice, as it has so many of the features that shooters want....