Thread: New Target shooting Club

New Target shooting Club

A new short range target shooting club is /has been formed along the lines of the old NARPA.

There are postal & live competitions competitions being arranged with the postal starting in April 2009.

See here, http://www.swindon177.co.uk/
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    I see they're doing bell targets.

Do they shoot air pistol, also?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    I see they're doing bell targets.

Do they shoot air pistol, also?

Jim
    Having contacted the organisers I can confirm they are willing to organise pistol comps on standard 6yd NSRA pistol targets.

As for pistol 6yd bell type target comps; it would br difficult at the moment as the targets being used are not suitable.
    Full face bell type paper targets are out of print at the moment, when they can be sourced a pistol bell type competition would then be viable.

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions contact the organisers direct, you will find them very helpfull.
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Thanks, Wonk.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone