Thread: Bsa standard .177.....(1923)..serial 13605

edbear2 Guest

Bsa standard .177.....(1923)..serial 13605

If by chance anyone on here has the above gun........dispatched oct 8, 1923, works order 51261,......sold originally with an extra part...please PM me, as I have something related to this weapon that might be of interest!....

edbear2 Guest
    no-one?.its the bsa original bill of sale, the extra part was a sight protector.......gun was £4.00, protector 2 shillings, and the final price was discounted 25% to give a total of £3-16s..delivery address was MESSERS J.G. BANFIELD AND SONS, TEME STREET, TENBURY.........thought it would be a nice addition if you had the gun.......maybe I will restamp mine

P.S......the firm is still trading at the same address, was a hardware shop! (common outlet in the 1920's/30's for bsa guns.........THOSE WERE THE DAYS!)

Ey up Eddie,

I bought some mole traps from there abour 2 years ago....it's like that sketch from the two Ronnies..."Four Candles".... a real step back in time..ATB,Chris.

edbear2 Guest
    Have just found this invoice again during a clear up.......bump in case any missed it / has acquired BSA standard (.177) serial number 13605 since the last time this was posted.....