Thread: BSA Airsporter Mk1 for sale

BSA Airsporter Mk1 for sale

Serial number starts GA , it has rust on the metal parts ( needs bluing) , I just received a rear sight today which will go with the rifle and 1 1/2 boxes of pellets. Was tested and puts out about 6 pounds.
    It is a .22 with no modifications. sell for £100.( prefer face to face ) Email to bob@rwp-solicitors and I shall send you some pics.
    Last edited by 1200rt; 13-03-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Bob. I would advise against leaving your phone number on the advert above, and highly recommend editing it out to avoid those drunken "... I'll have it ... hic ... burp ..." calls that it may inspire in the middle of the night (your choice though ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

You got me worried now ,calls in the middle of night....
    Its done now ,phone number taken out .

Price reduction

£80 including postage

Send me your email and I shall post you every inch of the air rifle.

Sold to Ali d ,subject to payment.

As I explained in my PM ,the pictures got stuck in my out box . I assumed you were not interested so I went to the next interested party . If I sell something I don't hang on and wait , I like to talk to people but I was advised to get my phone number off .As far as doing a deal on a open forum ,well I find that just weird. I don't understand what business any body on the forum has to my affairs. Once contact is made is up to the two individuals,if you wanted me to comunicate on open forum I would done so.
    The gun was sold at the reduced price of £80 including postage.
    Again I apologize for any inconvenience ,hurt feelings and waisting your time .If I ever meet you ,there is a pint for you !