Thread: Westerner 6 shot .44 BP

Westerner 6 shot .44 BP

Hi guys

I have been offered a Westerner .44 BP pistol.

Tried surfing on the name but didn't have much luck. Can anyone tell me a bit more about the make, how do they compare to the other well know makes and how much should i be paying.

It comes complete and boxed. By all accounts has had little use..

hope someone can help

Cheers

Phil
    No time like the present....

Hi
    Theres one for sale on guntrader in Cheltenham dont know if its the same one but from the pics it looks ok, its a remington you dont actually say which model youve been offered. Theres also a couple of western arms revolvers for sale, wonder if its the same company.
    Sorry dont really know anything about that specific company but there were still are a bunch of US companies that didnt actually make the revolvers but bought them in from various Italian makers and gave them their own name so chances are its a Pietta or Uberti in disguise.
    Not much help i know but if it looks good shoots good if you can try it first then if the price is right i'd go for it. Most internals from the various makers can be made to work if something should need replacing.

BP Pistol

Hi Somtec

had a look on the GT site. Do you know if Are Western Arms & Westerner are one and the same?

Just been told its a "Westerner" Hope to see it next week but wanted to get a bit of insight first.

anymore info would be welcomed

and yes I'm new to BP pistols

cheers
    No time like the present....

Hi Phil
    Sorry cant be of much help, ive searched previously when interested in i believe a western arms 1860 may have been westener not sure now but apart from finding a company called American Western Arms drew a blank myself.