Thread: Original Model 10 Valuation

Original Model 10 Valuation

Hi Chaps and chapesses.

I have an Original Model 10 and I have someone interested in buying it at the club, it's in very good condition and has been resealed not too long ago, it is gun only no accessories or box.

I though £125 would be a fair price, any comments please.

TIA

wood-e

In very good and resealed condition it's market value is probably nearer to £150 IMO. But if you're selling to a mate it's a fair enough price.

i have one of these excellent pistols, mines in the fitted attache case , cost me £150 3 years ago. Of course that was before the recession that Brown gave us! so i would say its what some one is prepared to pay and how much you would accept !. Atb .

Original 10

I know these pistols change hands for £125-£160 or so, but if you look at what you get,
    ie, the power of the pistol, its incredible accuracy and consistent velocity, the adjustable walnut grips, the clever design and excellent finish etc.etc., then they represent remarkable value for money, particularly if they have been re-sealed.
    I wish I had not sold mine.
    John
    hold me back !!

Thank you chaps, much appreciated.

I must admit when I'm shooting it, I wonder if selling it at all, is a very good idea

Have to agree one of the best bargins 2nd hand i ever bought, top quality is writtin all over it.