Thread: Hw50s 0.22

Hw50s 0.22

This is the old version leather washer/no safety/low power 4-5 fpe/record trigger

Pictures here

I've serviced it fitted a new spring and buttoned the piston it shoots very smoothly and is in good condition for its age it even has it's open sites.

I'm asking £90 + post ( F to F preferred) or see my wanted add

Regards Ora

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Thats a lovely rifle, the 50S, apparently it was old Mr Weihrauch's favorite of the range. The stock with it's slight 'hog's back' is particularly elegant. But why is it only putting out 5 ft/lbs? They normally do about 9 ft/lbs, with your tuning mods I would expect more than that. Is it a German home-market weak spring in there? It's priced to sell anyway.

I've tried several spring/preload/weight combinations I can make it nasty but I can't make it fast Iv'e even put the plastic runner into the cocking arm.

This is the old model with no safety and the smaller diameter piston thus lower power.

I may well swap it over to a synthetic washer and try to increase the stroke.

ORa