Thread: Webley FX2000

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Beesa_2oo4 Guest

Webley FX2000

Hi, im a newbie to pcp airgunning and was just wondering if any 1 had any info on the webley fx2000 as thinking of buying 1.any info greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Beesa_2oo4; 28-07-2004 at 11:07 PM.

dahla Guest
    Try to ask the same question at http://www.fxsweden.com/forum/

chaz177 Guest
    User Ratings

Accuracy 10/10
    Handling 10/10
    Value for money
    9/10
    Overall rating 10/10

Good Points:
    well balanced, excellent magazine, supremely accurate, power adjustable

General Comments:
    An excellent hunting rifle, hits were you point it every single time, if you miss something with this rifle it is down to bad range finding or poor shooting. You get a reasonable numder of shots from one charge Webley reckon about a 100 but the power starts to droop off after about 35, any one that fires 35 shots in a hunting session is either a bad shot or has a very large game bag to fill. with the provided silencer the rifle is still prety loud but one from the Webley Venom custom shop takes it down a fair whack (like a sparrows pump!). No left handed stock is a bit of a bummer for me, but im in the minority, although it wouldn't have been hard to give the gun an ambidextrous stock like the Venom Viper has. Otherwise excellent I'd recommend it to anyone.

Recommended:
    Yes

dahla Guest
    The FX Cyclone with syntetstock is ambi... suits both right and lefthandshooters

Beesa_2oo4 Guest
    Thanks i think al get 1 help my mate clear some of those rabbits at our shoot.saves me from sharing

seaton7392 Guest
    I hace an FX2000K and its great Walnut stock looks fantastic, my favourite rifle. Trigger is spot on and its really accurate. I have the Webley venom silencer (short) this looks good and is reasonably effective.

Buy one, you won't be disappointed.

I also have an S16, Hornet and HW95 and its better than all of them! I also have a Rabbitstopper but don't hold that against me.

Beesa_2oo4 Guest

Happy Chap

Well gun just came today from uttings(recommend them btw) and must say im quite pleased.Webley Venom siliencer is a must brings the noise down to a whisper also got simmons 3-9x40 scopes which r good enough 4 me.Heres a pic Pic