Thread: ukahft pistol

ukahft pistol

Hi been shooting in the UKAHFT at lea valley today and iv seen a guy with some sort of revolver pistol and im thinking about getting one but i forgot to ask the owner of the gun for some details can someone let me know any info you may have so i can look into getting one , no idea what to look for

thanks in advance.

I should imagine it would be a TAC if he/she is using it for HFT.

Can't see it being a Umarex, Gamo or Crosman for HFT.

Was he using it for plinking or long range (15 or more Metre's)?

I think there is a Rohm that has a revolving mag? but could be wrong

Welcome to the forum by the way

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)

Quote Originally Posted by rednwhite View Post
    Hi been shooting in the UKAHFT at lea valley today and iv seen a guy with some sort of revolver pistol and im thinking about getting one but i forgot to ask the owner of the gun for some details can someone let me know any info you may have so i can look into getting one , no idea what to look for

thanks in advance.
    Hi Fella not much to go on, have a look here and let us know if you see it or something similar.

hope this helps

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

That would have been Jonathan Saggers (Saggs on here) with his Brocock pistol. You can't have one as they were banned three years ago but those who had them at the time were able to get FACs in order to keep them.

Jonathan (winner of traditional/open class yesterday )

Thanks for all the help guys its been verry usefull

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    That would have been Jonathan Saggers (Saggs on here) with his Brocock pistol. You can't have one as they were banned three years ago but those who had them at the time were able to get FACs in order to keep them.

Yep this is the pistol i saw shame about it being banned but can you recomend anything similar?

Only thing similar is the Umarex S&W 586. Very good gun but doesn't have quite the same feel as a Brocock. OTOH it's a damn sight easier to load and maintain - those TACs are incredibly fiddly. It also won't have a miss-fire and leave you with a loaded cartridge that might go off when it feels like it.

Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post

Five years ago Jonathan, so all of us who got our ticket then better get new ones soon or Saggs might come a knocking
    Zastava Owners Club.

Hi, James. Was it really that long ago? I was trying to work out when I bought my MFR and that was five years ago as well. Only seems like yesterday.....

Jonathan