Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sihft

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxkrs View Post
    So its a Modern Art'y Squizzer, should it not be missing an ear and wearing a berret with a glass of absinthe in one paw
    That can be the T-shirt.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

This is probably as close as some of the 'other 5' clubs will come to seeing one!

they do look good in the flesh, so to speak

glass of wine?, Berret?...limp wrist....You must be thinking of the wrong club mate!.......easy mistake to make.

Spongerinaartyfartyhighbrow.

XX
    Last edited by blackscale; 01-04-2009 at 09:47 PM. Reason: never did!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    This is probably as close as some of the 'other 4' clubs will come to seeing one!

they do look good in the flesh, so to speak

glass of wine?, Berret?...limp wrist....You must be thinking of the wrong club mate!.......easy mistake to make.

Spongerinaartyfartyhighbrow.

XX
    i see by your counting skills that you are confident in our shooting skills---i just hope you ordered enough.
    prepare to be boarded.

wrigles did you get directions for swallows ok.

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    see the website chaps

http://sihft.co.uk/default.aspx
    An excellent job, DW at the helm with collaboration ....... very nice, truly professional.

Quote Originally Posted by wrigles View Post
    i see by your counting skills that you are confident in our shooting skills---i just hope you ordered enough.
    prepare to be boarded.
    They're not given lightly ... you really have to earn one, which makes them all the more wearable with pride ..
    ......'boarded' if you're unfortunate enough to get drawn behind aunty, you'll wish he was 'walled in'

arf!

Quote Originally Posted by swallows las View Post
    wrigles did you get directions for swallows ok.
    yes thanks beth--looking forward to thanking you in person, we wont be there in force sunday--just five of us i think but am really looking forward to it,regards-terry wrigley.

Quote Originally Posted by wrigles View Post
    prepare to be boarded.
    Don't know what you mean????

I thought you lot were going to chicken out!
    We are coming along Broadside, with all guns blazing...this is one ship you won't be boarding with 5 members....still i can see how the nerves get ya....SIHFT Virgins and all!!

You best hoist the mainsail and head for open water...where it is safe!

lots of love Barnacle Spongerina!

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Talking

Don't know what you mean????

We are coming along Broadside, with all guns blazing...this is one ship you won't be boarding with 5 members....still i can see how the nerves get ya....SIHFT Virgins and all!!

You best hoist the mainsail and head for open water...where it is safe!

lots of love Barnacle Spongerina!

XX
    your right--im a 65 year old virgin,----not an (oaks) virgin though,question ---are the targets still in the same position in the woods? i think i can still remember most of the ranges--sorry more of us cant make it this time but im sure we will grow on you--lol.

Don't you know what I mean????

We are coming to do your Backsides with all guns blazing, Brokeback Mountain stylee...this is one strip you won't be winning with 5 puny members....still i can see how the nerves get ya....SIHFT Virgins and all!!

You best hoist the mainsail and tread open water...where it is safe!

l have love Barnacles,

Spongerina!

XX
    You are nautical ....... but I, like you!
    arf!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Mike, the badges look great . If you have any left over at the end of the season and could spare one for my daughter in return for a donation to the Poppy Appeal, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, fully understand . Atvb, and good luck with your forthcoming events : Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Mike, the badges look great . If you have any left over at the end of the season and could spare one for my daughter in return for a donation to the Poppy Appeal, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, fully understand . Atvb, and good luck with your forthcoming events : Gareth.
    I am sure i speak for all SIHFT, Send me an addy and i will send you some of last year as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    I am sure i speak for all SIHFT, Send me an addy and i will send you some of last year as well!
    Make him an honorary 'Oakie' and he could take part in the best 'little' series in the south.

Thank you very much indeed Mike, greatly appreciated. P-M in-bound and will put a fiver in a tub in your club's name come November 11th (promise ). Atb m8: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

No problem Gareth...If she likes squirrels, she would love the target at buxted...two squirrels fighting over a nut!

Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Make him an honorary 'Oakie' and he could take part in the best 'little' series in the south.
    Never shot HFT before, but tell you what, maybe not the next one, but I'd love to come and have a go sometime . Would need some serious local coaching to bring me up to speed first however, because as a field hunter I have lots of terrible habits (like using shooting sticks and leaning on trees and fence posts etc while shooting at Thumper et-al ) but yep, why not give it a go. Thanks (bet I can't use my HMR though ). Ha ha. Atb: G.