Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sihft

laying down is leaning
    WALTHER DOMINATOR LG300.
    "The Oaks"

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Never shot HFT before, but tell you what, maybe not the next one, but I'd love to come and have a go sometime . Would need some serious local coaching to bring me up to speed first however, because as a field hunter I have lots of terrible habits (like using shooting sticks and leaning on trees and fence posts etc while shooting at Thumper et-al ) but yep, why not give it a go. Thanks (bet I can't use my HMR though ). Ha ha. Atb: G.
    ..The HMR is likely to be running higher than matt's Steyr...not sure though!!
    you would be welcome at any of the rounds that is for sure!...more fun than hunting!...bring your Daughter (if she is old enough to shoot)...great family atmosphere at all the clubs!...the courses are often a bit tough but great fun!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    ..The HMR is likely to be running higher than matt's Steyr...not sure though!!
    you would be welcome at any of the rounds that is for sure!...more fun than hunting!...bring your Daughter (if she is old enough to shoot)...great family atmosphere at all the clubs!...the courses are often a bit tough but great fun!
    Sorry aunty, but you're out of order there, it has been unilaterally agreed that Smiffy's hot rod has been done to death comically.
    There has been a nationwide agreement to let the subject fade away naturally like one of Smiffy's pellets do after 450 yards and here you go dredging it all out into the open again, like a pair of your old unwashed pants ..
    shame you you.
    As a former Steyr owner, I expected you to have much more consideration for Joseph's feelings than you've obviously displayed. As chair of the 'Give Joseph His Old Coat Back Campaign' I feel this public admonition is perfectly justified.
    You're a verrry bad aunty Spongerina and I've made arrangements for you to be pillioried in the Hobbit cyber-stocks.
    Rotten tomatoes are available free at the Hobbit web-address.

arf!

ps. does posting this drivel constitute unwarranted bumping?

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    Sorry aunty, but you're out of order there, it has been unilaterally agreed that Smiffy's hot rod has been done to death comically..
    So you've seen him in the showers to
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

Alegazmoz is offline Southern Hunter Burger Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    So you've seen him in the showers too
    No! ... but there are musings on his short-comings.

arf!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Mike, the badges look great. If you have any left over at the end of the season and could spare one for my daughter in return for a donation to the Poppy Appeal, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, fully understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    I am sure i speak for all SIHFT, Send me an addy and i will send you some of last year as well!
    Thank you very much indeed Mike, greatly appreciated. P-M in-bound and will put a fiver in a tub in your club's name come November 11th (promise). Atb m8: G.
    Hi Mike, they arrived today and I can't thank you enough my friend -- even one for each of my two boys (and two for my daughter ). Atvb to you and yours from me and mine : Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.