Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
See now is this going to start to be unfair for the adults an adult scores 58/59 on a hard course only to be beaten into 2nd with the extra points.. I know the points are there to help the youngsters scores but should a line be drawn, a cut off point as such on the scoring ??
I know it's not a popular discussion & yes, it has top be Mr Controversial that brings it up, but blimey, when juniors regularly out score adults without extra points isn't the whole idea of the thing pointless ?
Maybe the easiest way is for the juniors scores to count in their own tables & adults on theirs but still count on the team ?
I don't know
Awaits flaming...
Not sure if it is just me....cos i do like winning wherever possible!..But I don't care.....
If a thirteen year old can equal my score, when i feel i got the most i could out of a course, then he deserves the extra points!

If Craig wins overall this year (Which will be difficult if he accidentally gets his fingers slammed in a car door/gate......Then i reckon he would probably want to shoot in the seniors the next year just to show the likes of you and me that he has taken what he has learned through SIHFT and His home shoots, then kicked our butts!
Isn't that what we are all about..encouraging the little blighters!!
He won because he deserved it!
I don't feel beaten i feel proud, as i will if our young Spence comes through!

Spongerinagotbeatamus!

XX

Anyway he's from Buxted....he will just lose it to BGT