Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The First Post In The New Sub Section

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
    I do ... Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Great idea ..... once i found it.
    ... Cheers chaps, again, greatly appreciated . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

MojoCrow is offline It rubs the lotion on the anarchist ginger tom.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    There I was in Kansas, minding my own business, when suddenly this tornado starts, and Toto and me end up here, now what's that all about?
    Definately that Oakie wind from sunday. The weird things that wind was doing was easily capable of transporting you from Kansas.
    Customised AA S400 Carbine
    Ros beef, go home! www.buxtedshootingclub.co.uk SiHFT winners 2008 2009 2010

Smile Ratgunner

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    You never heard of the sacred and secret order of the Gold Top ... . Ha ha ha. The Milk Monitor ad-on was my idea to lighten things up (and the video in my sig to make things stand up ). Hee hee. Atb: G.
    My Pardon O Great One, NTO failed to warn me he later told me that a senior member of the GGT made the Waffen SS look like pussycats,

Mind you I see nothing wrong with washing my pills down with Scotch it say's take with fluid

You wait until my new bits are up to speed O Dark One until then I have a picture of you at the range and many drawing pins

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    My Pardon O Great One, NTO failed to warn me he later told me that a senior member of the GGT made the Waffen SS look like pussycats,

Mind you I see nothing wrong with washing my pills down with Scotch it say's take with fluid

You wait until my new bits are up to speed O Dark One until then I have a picture of you at the range and many drawing pins
    New thread eh!!! i think the Kibworth boys can take advantage and massacre this one.SO LETS PLAY. Bring it on in Tweed and let the dark lord NTO pray to the one who Kneed be!!!

Smile Ratgunner

Quote Originally Posted by steve prime View Post
    New thread eh!!! i think the Kibworth boys can take advantage and massacre this one.SO LETS PLAY. Bring it on in Tweed and let the dark lord NTO pray to the one who Kneed be!!!

Wahay! tis the dreaded Primevil himself the One True Leader of Clan McTweedie, and his Tweed Camouflaged Woolly Hitperson Tweedly McBakonbuti-McTweedie, (ay up Steve)

Sorry to hear of your serious injuries incurred at the annual nude tweed marathon for Tweed deprived Mental Technicians in kneed,

To be fair it was a bit silly to attach your Tweed Sporran to your groin area with large amounts of hot melt adhesive
    The Dark One assures me that the burns will soon heal though he is not sure wether or not the hair will grow back??

He is not well himself? something about a hernia from laughing

TTFN, Pratgunner