Thread: Coaching?

Mog is offline Mog has so much potential but does not apply himself fully.
    St Hilaire du Harcouët, Lower Normandy/East Sussex

Angry Coaching?

If the muppet who accused me (not to my face, of course) of coaching another competitor yesterday, on the art of reading the wind, would like to make himself known, I would be delighted to be paired with him next time, so that I can help him to score a 51 and if he pays attention, he might get the odd donut as well
    Last edited by Mog; 06-04-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    Truttemer Tir Club

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité

So generally being helpful to someone less experienced and being sociable by talking to the people you were walking the round with Hope you have learnt your lesson.

Feral is offline One of my mil dots is missing
    Think happy thoughts Charles
    Walther dominator Lightstream FFP, s200 with Viper 10x44 - Buxted HFT My A4 Targets - HFT Kill zone sizes

Quote Originally Posted by jonr View Post
    So generally being helpful to someone less experienced and being sociable by talking to the people you were walking the round with Hope you have learnt your lesson.
    Not only inexperienced, but socially inept and has no friends, could even be described as a little bit 'special' couldn't you Matt? Seriously, he's an experienced shooter, who derives no benefit from my 'input' no matter how much I try to put him off, how anyone could call it coaching is beyond belief, some very sad, cowardly people out there
    Truttemer Tir Club

Ahhhhhhhhhh the penny finally drops

Someone accused you and Matt of helping eachother am I right , do I get a sticker ?

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Don't be silly Dave, Matt helping me!! no the other way round, I was supposedly coaching him on reading the wind, like I can see any POI's further than 15yds
    Truttemer Tir Club

Charles, firstly may I say that any mention of mildots always causes total confusion in HFT. One man's mildot is another man's... something else. I always blather on about wind drift, it's a way of releasing the nerves. None of it means a jot or is helpful to anybody else, if they do listen to me, then they must be as daft as me.

Matt, however, does need a LOT of help. Have you seen all that CF on his lovely Stiyir? It looks like a Pagani Zonda threw up on it (nicked from "Friends"). Also his 50 yard groups leave something to be desired. We must ALL help him.

Rog

Hello Ray,

What you doing in the Naughty Boys Detention Room? thought I read somewhere that this sort of thing was far too silly for you

Ps why no change to your sig. Stairod not arrived yet?
    Truttemer Tir Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mog View Post
    Hello Ray,

What you doing in the Naughty Boys Detention Room? thought I read somewhere that this sort of thing was far too silly for you

Ps why no change to your sig. Stairod not arrived yet?
    Shh

I like a lot of pre and post match banter, but felt that it always messed up the upcoming comp threads so I took it easy. Now I can be as silly as you. There is now this place to do it. Hooray!

Be seeing you Meg

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Shh

I like a lot of pre and post match banter, but felt that it always messed up the upcoming comp threads so I took it easy. Now I can be as silly as you. There is now this place to do it. Hooray!

Be seeing you Meg
    See you at the Woofters, we're shooting in the same section, if we're paired together, don't ask for any help with the wind

Mag
    Truttemer Tir Club