Thread: crosman 140

Exclamation crosman 140

I know that I can recieve 60 ban for posting again but in fairness to Richard, it is best truth be known.Richard has been in contact with the post office and they confirm item lost in transit.This is a public apoligy to Richard he had posted item as agreed and in no way is he to be blamed for the short coming of our lousy postal system.I can confirm richard is one of the good guy's on this forum.The matter is now concluded. Will be back in 60 days I presume

Ray
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 10-04-2009 at 09:34 PM. Reason: lovely thread, but time to lock it and let it drift.

Thanks for that.

Sometimes our post office really does live up to its reputation

No hard feelings I'd have found it frustrating too.

Thats both of us of for 60 days

Richard
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

It's good that what happened has become transparent.

I had no doubt that a long standing member like Richard would in no way try and fiddle someone out of a few quid.

To BIGRAY,
    You were man enough to apologise, well done.

ATB
    Ray.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRAY View Post

Will be back in 60 days I presume

Ray
    Nope, this thread is a lovely gesture, and enhances the gentlemanly conduct we all associate with our collectors corner perfectly I am proud to say (and hopefully without sounding patronising ) ... As for the talk of a 60 day ban? Well that was only really aimed at any witch hunters visiting our section anyway . Therefore please stay put Ray, as imho you are also one of the good guys . Atb: GWB.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

big hug all round then seriously lets keep this little corner of the world honest and (if we can ) innocent good result

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyally View Post

big hug all round then seriously lets keep this little corner of the world honest and (if we can ) innocent good result
    Totally agree. Going to lock this thread off and let it drift to avoid it becoming too cluttered now though, as am sure all who read it will agree with what has been said and will want to contribute, but feel it best to keep it short and simple . Atvb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.