Thread: For Sale: 3 vintage boxed WEBLEY air pistols:

For Sale: 3 vintage boxed WEBLEY air pistols:

For Sale: The following classic Webley air-pistols:

1. A late 1920's wood grip Webley Mark 1 air pistol in .177 calibre, and serial number 21353.
    The pistol has around 95% of its original blued finish, with slight surface corrosion on the edge of the left hand side of the cylinder where it has lain in the box. The opposite side is in almost mint condition however.
    All the parts are original, the walnut grips are in excellent order. Slight burring to the rear breech screw.
    The pistol is contained in the original carton which is serial numbered to the gun. The box is in very good order, the label is undamaged, albeit slightly dirty.
    In the box are some darts, an original spare mainspring and a leather washer.
    A fine item straight out of someone's loft.
    Price: £220

2. A post war, pre-1958 'Birmingham 4' Webley Mk.1 air pistol in .177 calibre.
    This pistol is in really excellent original condition, and many would call it 'mint'. All original blue remains, clearly very little used. All the white infill paint on the lettering still in place, the rear breech screw untouched, and the black grips are perfect.
    The Mk.1 remains in its original carton which is also in excellent condition, with the instructions pasted in the lid. In the box is the original booklet "Price List of Component Parts of Air Pistols", which is dated
    Nov.1956, together with a single sided parts sheet.
    A really fine item - Price £210.

3. A post war, early 1960's, 'Birmingham 21' Webley Junior air pistol.
    This pistol, like the Mk.1 above, is also in near new condition, clearly having been hardly used. The frame is stamped with the 'A' denoting a washer variation, and the frame has a nice 'plum' colour typical of the Juniors of the period.
    The gun is in its original red labelled carton which is in very good condition, with only very minor tears to a couple of corners of the label.
    On one side the previous owner has written in biro 'The Webley', in youthful handwriting! Not objectionable.
    In the box is the original component parts sheet.
    Like the other two the pistol cocks and fires perfectly though the trigger is very 'light'.
    A beautiful example, Price £190.
    Really someone should buy both these post war pistols as they make a super pair' ?

Photos available of all upon request to my E mail address.
    Postage at cost - Special Delivery probably best at £8.50.

First to state on a thread either that they want to buy, or they state on a thread that I have a PM where they indicate their interest, will have first refusal.

Webley pistols X 3

Hi, I will ( sharp intake of breath!) take all 3, you have a PM Chris.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by CHJF177 View Post
    Hi, I will ( sharp intake of breath!) take all 3, you have a PM Chris.
    ... That's the spirit .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

edbear2 Guest
    Thats what I like to see.....decisivness!!.no way this guy is ever going to get a job in the government

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Thats what I like to see.....decisivness!!.no way this guy is ever going to get a job in the government
    He might have to... to pay for this lot out of his expenses

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    Oh I dunno, pity some of the chinless Whitehall wonders we pay for can't reach a decision with such speed and conviction ... Ahh hang on, that's what you meant isn’t it, as you were being ironic and I missed it like a muppet ... I'll get my coat ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.