Thread: JSR - Very impressed!

Cool JSR - Very impressed!

I ordered some Gecos and a shedload of CO2 from JSR, and I have to say what a superb service these guys give. Ordered Wednesday and I paid the extra 50p for next-day delivery, and sure enough a delivery attempt was made on Thursday while I was at work.

Just picked up the package from my local post office and wow - the box was very well packed and everything inside was as it should be.

Thanks JSR for a prompt and professional service.

As an aside, does anyone know if they allow collections? It's just that Cheryl works quite near to them so I could save on carriage costs.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post
    I ordered some Gecos and a shedload of CO2 from JSR, and I have to say what a superb service these guys give. Ordered Wednesday and I paid the extra 50p for next-day delivery, and sure enough a delivery attempt was made on Thursday while I was at work.

Just picked up the package from my local post office and wow - the box was very well packed and everything inside was as it should be.

As an aside, does anyone know if they allow collections? It's just that Cheryl works quite near to them so I could save on carriage costs.
    Hi Mike.

Got to agree about there service.

Don't know about actually being able to pick them up though, best bet is to phone them

Regards
    Paddy
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Quote Originally Posted by MikeB View Post

Hi Mike,
    Being a tight butt (well skint)
    I saved the .50p and still had it delivered next day

I do know that they will not allow collections though

Jim D lives only a few doors (well a little bit more) from JSR but they wont allow him to collect

Tony
    UBC Secretary & Web-Manager
    THL Marksman of the Year 2010
    (Airgun Section)