Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worlds @ Kellmarsh thankyou

Worlds @ Kellmarsh thankyou

Would like to thank everybody involved in organising the worlds this weekend. The Mrs and I had a great time. Got a PB yesterday which made it even better! ( shot like a t*####*r today). Can't wait for next year! Well done Mr Turner fantastic shooting and a worthy champion.

Nice shooting around with Paul and Andy, great company thanks guys. Also to Paul and Mike who looked after the Mrs.
    AA S400 .177 lightstream
    AA Mpr .177 EB Sniper
    SFS 97K .177 Nikko Sniper

and another big thank you from me, got to say well done to all the guy's and Gal's who organised it fantastic and well worth the two hour drive every day, never thought i would have so much fun laying in the mud. superb two days
    thanks to all
    the voices made me do it, they tell me things, and they are talking now:eek:

Fantastic weekend thanks to all those that set this competion up you did a great job looking forward to the next one

Well what a fantastic 2 days shooting, 3 if you count Kibworth on Saturday.

The organisation behind the Worlds, was spot on, the 2 courses were top notch, the company was again, superb, the non shooting hours were easy to while away, even Saturdays drizzle didn't really put a damper on it for me, but todays weather was lovely.

Thanks for the company Guy and Danny, great shooting with you both.

Only one thing could have improved the weekend for me, closer car parking for gun storage and filling etc.

Well done Keiran , and all the other winners. All 250 of us......

Wayne
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Kieran Turner

World Champion
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

What a great weekend, realy well organised and so much to do whilst waiting to shoot.
    Many thanks to the two Petes for organising it all, We will deffinatly be back next year.
    massive well done to Kieran on becoming the Inaugural HFT World Champion

Greg & Gregs
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Just got back home.

Just a quick word from me to say thanks to Pete, Pete and Co for a great couple of days and to express my respect and admiration for Kieran's two clearances. Fantastic clinical shooting. Thanks again to all. Please please please do it again next year.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Just adding to what has already been said.... Well done and thanks to the WHFTA organisors.

To Ian Harford and Kelmarsh for hosting, and suporting this great event.

Well done to ALL the winners.

Thanks to Greg & Greg for your company on both days, it was a pleasure.

Fantastic weekend!!!!!

Dave & H
    MAD FOR IT!! ... http://www.madarc.co.uk/
    Good deals with: Brian747 - Slowcoach - Colbo - Fisherman1 - Skol - Nicklemaus

All of the above and more!

Kierren Turner, i want to know how you keep your nerve and make it look like a stroll in the park!

Thankyou everyone.....i feel a tad embarrassed about my score....but nerves got the better of me in the end!

Great Weekend...Cheers.
    Mike.

XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Most enjoyable weekend for the first hft WORLDS, big well done to all that made this happen alot of work went into this comp and it ran so smooth.
    well done
    KIERAN TURNER HFT WORLD CHAMPION!
    M.A.D. FOR IT H.F.T. http://www.madarc.co.uk/
    2008 ukahft team champions 9/9

Just a follow on to what has already been said
    A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE ORGANISERS AND ALL AT KELMARSH FOR MAKING EVERYONE WELCOME
    Fantastic Weekend, Both at Kelmarsh and before at Kibworth
    Top score for me at Kibworth! and a PB at the Worlds
    To say im happy is an understatement

Looking forward to next year already!!

Thanks to Paul and Peter my shooting partners for the 2 days and Peter your forgiven for the score card!!!! a genuine mistake.

Nice to see and meet so many like minded people in one place

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR

A BIG WELL DONE TO K FOR 2 CLEARS AND TAKING THE WORLDS TITLE

ATB

CHRIS
    Emley Moor FTC
    Steyr Challenge with a Vortex Viper GenII , Steyr LG110 Hunter with a EVX 10x44, Daystate Pulsar with a Vortex Viper Gen II, HW100k with a MTC Mamber

Thumbs up Best weekend shooting ever

Apart from the weather on the first day(can't help that) it was one of the best events I've ever been to, the setup was professional in every way, from the running to the signage. Pete Dutton and Pete Sparkes and the lads that helped out on organising and construction of the course should be proud of what they have achieved in such a short space of time.

This event will highlight HFT and help bring new talent into the sport which sadly I will have to leave behind due to back and leg problems that are getting worse.

Hopefully I will visit next year as a visitor and my son Henrik doing the shooting.

Well done for an excellent event.

Also a big hand for the event sponsors for the donated prizes and to Ian Hartford that helped make all this happen.

All the best

Nev

http://veteransinaction.org.uk My favourite Military Charity

http://nevsniggles.com Handyman Services

Basically what everybody else has said, a brilliant weekend, a testing warm up at Kibworth on Saturday then WHFTA Sunday and Monday.

Superb work by the organisers, great venue, courses that were well thought out, they even sorted out different weather for both days!

Brilliant shooting by Kieran, he must have nerves of steel

All in all, 10/10 lads, will definitely be back to lovely Leicestershire next year

Rog

More thanks:

The Hensmans, for hospitality above and beyond the call of duty.

My shooting buddy, Steve Goacher, for an excellent 7th place and great company too. I learned a lot about patience and taking more care from Steve.

The Stag's Head, Maidwell for RnR, beer and food and top personal attention from the guvnor, Rob and his crew.

Sammie at MTC for. well being just Sammie Cheers to you.

Sean C(), Darrell (3rd) and Rachel (1st) for a real good laugh on the Sunday night. Let's all analyse our shooting sometime
    Last edited by rogb; 14-04-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HFT View Post
    Would like to thank everybody involved in organising the worlds this weekend. The Mrs and I had a great time. Got a PB yesterday which made it even better! ( shot like a t*####*r today). Can't wait for next year! Well done Mr Turner fantastic shooting and a worthy champion.

Nice shooting around with Paul and Andy, great company thanks guys. Also to Paul and Mike who looked after the Mrs.
    No probs gareth, it was good shooting with you too, agian like you i shot well enough on the sunday but crap on the monday?

Great courses and a great weekend overall, cheers

Would like to add my thanks to Pete and everyone else involved in this cracking weekend, being a complete comp virgin thought this would be a great one to start on and i was not disappointed, and even managed to pull a P.B out of the bag as well which was great, plus thanks to Bruce and Philippa for putting up with me and keeping me on the straight and narrow over the two days LOL.
    What was a real eye opener was how many great shooters are out there which has now given me something to aim for, don't think ill ever be that good (60x60) but who knows LOL.
    “A good shot is like peeing your trousers: everyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.”