Thread: Worlds @ Kellmarsh thankyou

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That was the most I've enjoyed an HFT shoot in ages.

I had to do some quick aim point working out on both days and my scores reflect that but it was all the more satisfying when the target went down.

Add to that two great sets of shooting partners (I'm crap at remembering names) Steve Something and Jon De Something (we need more Netherlands shooters at HFT events, Jon was great fun ) on day one and Steve SomethingElse and Spencer AnotherChap on day two and you have all the ingredients for an ace time.

The organisers deserve a great deal of praise for making the event what it was, so well done to Pete, Pete and everybody else.

Thanks also to Tom for a few hours chat and to Andy, Al 'The Hat' et al for a very funny Sunday night. The other person present knows who he is and was diplomatic and funny at the same time. Good work fella.

Oh and it was good to see Kes again for a somewhat abbreviated chat.

The only downside is going to be for Lord Kelmarsh when he sees the state of his garden!

Oh and thanks to the 30 something lady who walked in front of me for a couple of minutes with the tweed skirt and the hunter boots. Who knew wellies could be so sexy!
    Last edited by Weevie; 14-04-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weevie View Post
    on day one and Steve SomethingElse and Spencer AnotherChap on day two and you have all the ingredients for an ace time.

Oh and thanks to the 30 something lady who walked in front of me for a couple of minutes with the tweed skirt and the hunter boots. Who knew wellies could be so sexy!
    Nice shooting with you too Steve What'Ya'Name

I agree! Kinda like cowgirl style - Different from Chavs

ATB mate!

Spencer AnotherChap
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Worlds

What a fantastic weekend!
    Well done to Pete Dutton & co; not only for the weekend but all the prior planing. A BIG thank you to all the course setters who gave up a day to lay out a very enjoyable couple of courses.
    Ta Daz for letting us bunk in with ya, bet you regret that now

Enjoyed the company of Bert & Dorian, good couple of shooting partners.

Very well done to Kieren, what a star, and all the other guys and girls who shot well enough to take away some silverware!

ROLL ON THE NEXT ONE!

MAD 41T

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post
    Nice shooting with you too Steve What'Ya'Name

I agree! Kinda like cowgirl style - Different from Chavs

ATB mate!

Spencer AnotherChap
    Oh that's right. I knew your BBS name was a car.

Kia? Vauxhall? Opel?

I knew it couldn't one of those!