Thread: Worlds @ Kellmarsh thankyou

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Worlds @ Kellmarsh thankyou

Would like to thank everybody involved in organising the worlds this weekend. The Mrs and I had a great time. Got a PB yesterday which made it even better! ( shot like a t*####*r today). Can't wait for next year! Well done Mr Turner fantastic shooting and a worthy champion.

Nice shooting around with Paul and Andy, great company thanks guys. Also to Paul and Mike who looked after the Mrs.
    AA S400 .177 lightstream
    AA Mpr .177 EB Sniper
    SFS 97K .177 Nikko Sniper

and another big thank you from me, got to say well done to all the guy's and Gal's who organised it fantastic and well worth the two hour drive every day, never thought i would have so much fun laying in the mud. superb two days
    thanks to all
    the voices made me do it, they tell me things, and they are talking now:eek:

Fantastic weekend thanks to all those that set this competion up you did a great job looking forward to the next one

Well what a fantastic 2 days shooting, 3 if you count Kibworth on Saturday.

The organisation behind the Worlds, was spot on, the 2 courses were top notch, the company was again, superb, the non shooting hours were easy to while away, even Saturdays drizzle didn't really put a damper on it for me, but todays weather was lovely.

Thanks for the company Guy and Danny, great shooting with you both.

Only one thing could have improved the weekend for me, closer car parking for gun storage and filling etc.

Well done Keiran , and all the other winners. All 250 of us......

Wayne
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Kieran Turner

World Champion
    HFT Team England 2012 - 2013
    Incompetent writer for Airgunner
    UKAHFT, World and SiHFT Recoiling champ 2017

What a great weekend, realy well organised and so much to do whilst waiting to shoot.
    Many thanks to the two Petes for organising it all, We will deffinatly be back next year.
    massive well done to Kieran on becoming the Inaugural HFT World Champion

Greg & Gregs
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by HFT View Post
    Would like to thank everybody involved in organising the worlds this weekend. The Mrs and I had a great time. Got a PB yesterday which made it even better! ( shot like a t*####*r today). Can't wait for next year! Well done Mr Turner fantastic shooting and a worthy champion.

Nice shooting around with Paul and Andy, great company thanks guys. Also to Paul and Mike who looked after the Mrs.
    No probs gareth, it was good shooting with you too, agian like you i shot well enough on the sunday but crap on the monday?

Great courses and a great weekend overall, cheers

Would like to add my thanks to Pete and everyone else involved in this cracking weekend, being a complete comp virgin thought this would be a great one to start on and i was not disappointed, and even managed to pull a P.B out of the bag as well which was great, plus thanks to Bruce and Philippa for putting up with me and keeping me on the straight and narrow over the two days LOL.
    What was a real eye opener was how many great shooters are out there which has now given me something to aim for, don't think ill ever be that good (60x60) but who knows LOL.
    “A good shot is like peeing your trousers: everyone can see it, but only you get that warm feeling.”

Glen and Craig

Fantastic 2 days and thanks to all concerned and also a big thank you to Glen and Craig who put up with me for the 2 days shooting, cheers lads nice to meet you, hope its on next year so i can climb up the rankings and i have a long way to climb, i worked it out that if i improve steadily i will be champ when im 75 so look out Kieran
    [B] Yipee ki yay

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Now that we have the shiny new chat room sub-section in the events bit, am starting to move competition orientated threads from the general section to said sub-section where such threads will find ready receptive cyber ears .

This is because as most BBSers aren't into HFT or FT, a lot of people are complaining about competition orientated threads being in the general section, so hope you all agree this is for the best (and am sure you’ll let me know if you don’t ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.