Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worlds @ Kellmarsh thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by rogb View Post
    Basically what everybody else has said, a brilliant weekend, a testing warm up at Kibworth on Saturday then WHFTA Sunday and Monday.

Superb work by the organisers, great venue, courses that were well thought out, they even sorted out different weather for both days!

Brilliant shooting by Kieran, he must have nerves of steel

All in all, 10/10 lads, will definitely be back to lovely Leicestershire next year

Rog

More thanks:

The Hensmans, for hospitality above and beyond the call of duty.

My shooting buddy, Steve Goacher, for an excellent 7th place and great company too. I learned a lot about patience and taking more care from Steve.

The Stag's Head, Maidwell for RnR, beer and food and top personal attention from the guvnor, Rob and his crew.

Sammie at MTC for. well being just Sammie Cheers to you.

Sean C(), Darrell (3rd) and Rachel (1st) for a real good laugh on the Sunday night. Let's all analyse our shooting sometime
    Your more than welcome Rog,
    Hope the personal attention from Rob at the Stags wasn't to personal
    or his boyfriend may get jealous

Look forward to seeing you soon

Greg
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

kieran turner is offline I GOT SHOT......IN THE BUTTOCKS

worlds

my wife ann {Ks mum asked me to post this on her behalf. thank you everybody for making me feel most welcomed . what a great set of people you shooters are thankyou ANN i agree 100% cheers ade (kS DAD)

I had a great weekend, shot with 2 great guys (thanks Z and Mick(and your lovely lady for ALL her help ).

Can't wait to hear about next years... going to be one of the first to book.

It was great to put faces to names and also to make so many new friends too.

Thanks everyone (my pics will be up soon)

To many people to say thanks to but the whole of the org team for a fantastic comp, and my shooting partners Ian and Ryan what a FANTASTIC weekend I have had cheers all
    WHERE EVER DUTY AND GLORY LEAD.

STEYR 110 HP HAWKE TAC 30.

That was the most I've enjoyed an HFT shoot in ages.

I had to do some quick aim point working out on both days and my scores reflect that but it was all the more satisfying when the target went down.

Add to that two great sets of shooting partners (I'm crap at remembering names) Steve Something and Jon De Something (we need more Netherlands shooters at HFT events, Jon was great fun ) on day one and Steve SomethingElse and Spencer AnotherChap on day two and you have all the ingredients for an ace time.

The organisers deserve a great deal of praise for making the event what it was, so well done to Pete, Pete and everybody else.

Thanks also to Tom for a few hours chat and to Andy, Al 'The Hat' et al for a very funny Sunday night. The other person present knows who he is and was diplomatic and funny at the same time. Good work fella.

Oh and it was good to see Kes again for a somewhat abbreviated chat.

The only downside is going to be for Lord Kelmarsh when he sees the state of his garden!

Oh and thanks to the 30 something lady who walked in front of me for a couple of minutes with the tweed skirt and the hunter boots. Who knew wellies could be so sexy!
    Last edited by Weevie; 14-04-2009 at 09:28 PM.

Well i'd like to say thanks to all the shooters who turned up to make the event it was and to all the overseas shooters who came, hope you felt it was worth the trip.

To all the courses setters and marshals and those who helped on the day.

To Ian Harford and all the Countryman Fairs lads and lasses, when we left the beer tent on Sunday night they were replacing the zero target under torch light so it would be ready for us on Monday morning

Cheers
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Weevie View Post
    on day one and Steve SomethingElse and Spencer AnotherChap on day two and you have all the ingredients for an ace time.

Oh and thanks to the 30 something lady who walked in front of me for a couple of minutes with the tweed skirt and the hunter boots. Who knew wellies could be so sexy!
    Nice shooting with you too Steve What'Ya'Name

I agree! Kinda like cowgirl style - Different from Chavs

ATB mate!

Spencer AnotherChap
    |TX200 Club - Brighton HFT|
    Can you afford to guess if she's pregnant or not? Well now you can with the all new service revolver! Just 2 easy steps and your sorted. Point to your head then pull the trigger!

Worlds

What a fantastic weekend!
    Well done to Pete Dutton & co; not only for the weekend but all the prior planing. A BIG thank you to all the course setters who gave up a day to lay out a very enjoyable couple of courses.
    Ta Daz for letting us bunk in with ya, bet you regret that now

Enjoyed the company of Bert & Dorian, good couple of shooting partners.

Very well done to Kieren, what a star, and all the other guys and girls who shot well enough to take away some silverware!

ROLL ON THE NEXT ONE!

MAD 41T

Quote Originally Posted by Pontiac View Post
    Nice shooting with you too Steve What'Ya'Name

I agree! Kinda like cowgirl style - Different from Chavs

ATB mate!

Spencer AnotherChap
    Oh that's right. I knew your BBS name was a car.

Kia? Vauxhall? Opel?

I knew it couldn't one of those!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Now that we have the shiny new chat room sub-section in the events bit, am starting to move competition orientated threads from the general section to said sub-section where such threads will find ready receptive cyber ears .

This is because as most BBSers aren't into HFT or FT, a lot of people are complaining about competition orientated threads being in the general section, so hope you all agree this is for the best (and am sure you’ll let me know if you don’t ). Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Glen and Craig

Fantastic 2 days and thanks to all concerned and also a big thank you to Glen and Craig who put up with me for the 2 days shooting, cheers lads nice to meet you, hope its on next year so i can climb up the rankings and i have a long way to climb, i worked it out that if i improve steadily i will be champ when im 75 so look out Kieran
    [B] Yipee ki yay